𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Jacob was a werewolf. That was it. Bella knew, Clara knew. Though Clara had known for quite sometime, Bella had only recently found out after Jacob revealed it to her. It was now often that Bella went to the Rez and hung out with Jacob and sometimes met with the other wolves. Clara was a busy one, her blogs were getting more reads each day and her payment increased with every blog she posted. Clara had already been looking into places to go to. It was already March and even though she was stuck in her 17 year old physical body, she would be officially 18 years in another 5 months. Clara was ready to move out of Forks, she wanted to leave behind the flashes of memories and Jasper. She wanted to leave and be happy.

"Hey I'm heading-" Bella didn't finish as Clara completed,

"The Rez to meet Jacob, I know. Honestly Bella just go without telling me, I'll know anyways."

Bella chuckled and headed out. Clara's phone rang and she picked it up,
"Hello?"
"Hey kiddo, listen, I'll reach home lage alright. Don't worry about me and don't stay up. Also, don't go out till late. Animals are there." Charlie's voice came.

Clara smiled and nodded. "Alright dad. Don't overwork yourself too much."

She put her phone down and sighed as she stared at her blank laptop screen. She wanted to write a sort of résumé for her future. She was now an immortal being, she had years to live and in the future, she needed to get a suitable job if she wanted to live properly. Her mind traced back to how Jasper had done it. She wondered how Jasper must have lived all those years before meeting the Cullens, she wished she could get some advice or something. Clara then groaned, tearing her hair out.

"Why am I still thinking of him? Ugh!" She got up and slammed the laptop shut and exited the house and sprinted off. She didn't know where she would go but she needed to run. The wind against her face and the green sceneries and the soles at which she ran made Clara feel free and she laughed and ran. So what if she was a still heartbroken? At least her heart was patching up and Clara knew that one day, she would succeed. She would move on from Jasper and she would be able to forget about him.

(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

Clara had stayed out till late. She knew that she should have listened to her father and not stay out because of the animals. But Clara was very much capable of protecting herself. She spent the entire day roaming around the forest, sitting by the lake and reading and had hunted as well. And when the time to get back came, she walked back. She didn't run nor did she use the bus. She just walked. Clara had changed as a person after the Cullens left. She became more mature and wiser. She understood the true meaning of heartbreak, getting over it and she started appreciating books and happiness and small peaceful walks like the one was having. And the fact that she was thrown to being a vampire also helped in her understanding of how precious food and sleep was. Clara would have done anything to escape from Victoria's clutches that day. Although the younger Swan never admitted it, she wished she had more time as a human. She wanted to travel all around the world and try all the different cuisines. She wanted to spend another entire day sleeping. She wanted to go to the sunny Florida and visit her mother in the beaches. She wanted to just have another day as a human.

As she got closer to home a car passed by her. Clara's eyes widened at what she saw. Bella was on the passenger seat, an anxious look on her face and the driver, was Alice. The short, wispy haired, childish girl Alice Cullen. What were they doing? Why was Alice here? Why did Alice drive away Bella? What was going on? And if Alice was here, who else were?

Clara ran to the Swan residence in human speed and pushed open the door. As soon as she entered, she saw Jacob. He was standing helplessly and other than the stench coming from him, he seemed sad. His eyes had tears brimming.