𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

"Seriously Jaz, you have to teach me how you just did that!" Clara exclaimed in excitement as her and her mate held hands and walked back to the house after hunting.
Jasper had defeated a big bear with just one hit from one hand and Clara was amazed at how he didn't even move an inch from his spot. And she was currently pestering her husband to teach her too.

Jasper chuckled at his wife and kissed the side of her head.
"One day Darlin'. One day."

But as soon as they stepped into the porch, they felt the tension. Jasper raised a brow at Bella and Edward glaring at Edward and Carlisle and Esme sighing.

"What's going on?" Clara asked. Rosalie and Emmett smirked, ready for the show that would probably happen.

Alice chuckled nervously and explained,
"Jacob went to Charlie and showed him he was a wolf. Charlie's coming to check on Bella. And you too. He also told Charlie that Bella and Edward adopted their niece."

Clara took a second to absorb in all the information. Okay, so, Jacob turned to werewolf. Showed Charlie his secret. Told Charlie that Bella and her were alive and safe. Lied to Charlie that Bella and Edward had just adopted their niece.
As soon as she absorbed in all the information, her blank stare turned into a deathly glare towards the wolf.

Jacob released a shuddered breadth and tried his best to explain,
"Look Clara, I'm sorry. It's just-"

"No! You told dad that you're a werewolf? You showed it to him?" Clara asked advancing towards Jacob who nodded at every question, "Jake, dad' going to be traumatised! He's going to have questions. And it's unsafe for him to be dragged into this world."

"I'm sorry. But I just us all to be happy! And if Charlie is lied to that both his daughters are gone, nothing can save him! He'll be devastated. I did what I had to do." Jacob defended but Clara rolled her eyes. He was just trying his best to not his imprint get away from him.

"Jake, why do you and Eddie always manage to get on my nerve someway or another?" Clara whined and pouted.

Emmett snorted and poked Edward's shoulder. Meanwhile, Edward just grumbled,
"Why am I being brought into this?"

At his grumble, Clara's glare shifted to him and both Alice and Rosalie slapped his shoulder making him chuckle nervously and apologise. Jasper chuckled and opened his arms as his wife smiled and went to his arms.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_

"These will irritate your eyes at first." Clara informed as Alice took a pair of brown contact lenses and placed them to conceal Bella's scarlet eyes. The vampires were all trying their best to teach Bella to look as human as possible for Charlie's arrival.

"The main thing is not to move too fast." Carlisle stated. Esme suggested,
"Try taking a seat. Crossing your legs."

Bella did as told but instead sped to the chair at godly speed causing it to screech slightly with the floor and her to appear as a blur to any human eye. They chuckled nervously.

"Maybe a tad slower." Esme said while her husband pinched his fingers close and squinted his eyes to gesture it.

"And blink at least three times a minute." Alice stated causing Bella to blink excessively fast making Alice sigh inwardly, "Good."

"Like a cartoon character." Jacob remarked releasing chuckles from the family.

"Hold your breadth. It helps with the thirst." Clara added from her own experiences, "But don't forget to move your shoulders so it looks like you're breathing. Even when you're not."