𝚃𝚎𝚗

As soon as the last class finished and Bella and Clara walked out the school, Alice and Rosalie jumped to them.

"We heard about the date Clara!" Alice excitedly exclaimed making Clara blushed but giggle.

"Come on, we'll help you get dressed." Rosalie said. Clara gave her a thankful smile and turned to Bella.

"Can you tell dad that I'm busy?" She asked. Bella gave her a small smile and nodded.
"Have fun Clara."

Rosalie drove to Clara's home and Alice went on and on in the car about how much Jasper talked about Clara and that it was finally time he had asked her out. Clara couldn't help but blush and smile the entire time. When they reached, Clara led them to her room and they awed at how cute and nicely decorated it was.

While Alice did her hair, Clara sat down and did a small makeup. Rosalie sorted through the wardrobe for an outfit. Clara had asked the two girls what the date was supposed to be, but they dismissed her saying it was a surprise.

"This is so exciting! I've been planning for you guys' date for like a month!!" Alice squealed, her voice 3 octaves higher making Clara wince at the shrill.

"Tone down the octaves Alice." She joked, "And a month? That's a pretty long time."

"You have so many amazing clothes. No wonder you always look good in school." Rosalie mumbled.

It took quiet sometime to find something which all 3 agreed on and since Clara didn't even know where the date was supposed to be, she had to take a blind guess. She just hoped that it wouldn't be skating rink or something like that cause she was wearing one of her newest dresses. And as much as Clara loved the idea of going on a date with her crush, she also loved her new dress.

"How do I look?" Clara asked. She was wearing a blueish grey dress with floral prints. The dress was short and the plunging neckline showed the right amount of cleavage. She put on high black heels which elongated her legs and a small pink sling bag.

Alice and Rosalie gasped, giving her a thumbs up

"Jaz is going to be enchanted!" Alice said.
"Not that he isn't already." Rosalie added. Clara giggled and went over and hugged the two taking them by surprise.

"Thanks so much you both."

Alice and Rosalie smiled, hugging her back. They chatted for a few minutes before leaving and letting Clara wait for Jasper to ring the doorbell.

After what seemed like forever, but was only 20 minutes, the doorbell rang at 6:00 pm. Clara walked down and opened the door. She smiled at the person who was Jasper.

Jasper froze for a second. Clara looked so beautiful. Her dress made her look sweet, feminine and graceful. Her smile had a delicate touch to it and her makeup was just enough.

"You're beautiful." He breadth out and Clara blushed. Her smile widened and Jasper snapped himself out. He brought his hand out as if asking Clara to take it. Clara did so, her hands enveloped in his and despite the cold temperature, Clara liked it. Her hand in his made Jasper all warm and gave him a swell emotion.