𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

"Could you get her?" Clara asked as they entered their motel room. Her phone was completely dead and Bella was still trying to contact their mom.

"No." Bella sighed.
"Bella, Clara, you both have eat." Alice said.

"I'm not so hungry." Clara replied.
"And we're not worth it." Bella guiltily added.

"Of course you are! Bella, Edward's changed since he met you. He's more social and none of us want to look at him in the eye for the next 100 years if you die." Alice exclaimed and turned to Clara,
"And Clara. We all love you, especially Jasper. Ever since you've entered his life, he's done nothing but smile and laugh. He's openly expressing joy and you've made him understand that he isn't a monster."

Clara and Bella cracked a small smile.
"Thanks Alice. I think I'll head to bed. I'm tired." Clara said.

"Of course." Alice nodded and Clara plopped to the bed, instantly going to a deep slumber to escape from all the fear of being killed and of her loved ones getting killed.

(つ .•́ _ʖ •̀.)つ(つ .•́ _ʖ •̀.)つ(つ

It was the next day. Clara was blasting her earphones in full volume to rid of the anxiety while Alice looked out the window Bella tried calling Renee continuously.
Suddenly Alice went into a daze. Clara went to her.

"Alice? What do you see?" She asked.

"The tracker, he's just changed course." Alice replied moving her finger in a circular motion as trying to find something to draw on. Clara quickly tore a page off of the motel notepad and gave to Alice who started to quickly draw.

"Mirrors. It's a room full of mirrors." Alice finished.

"Edward said the visions weren't always correct." Bella stated looking down and trying to identify what Alice had drawn.

"I see the course people are on while they're on it. If they change their minds, their vision too changes." Alice explained.

"So the course James is on will lead to a ballet studio?" Clara asked.

"You've been here?" Alice looked up at the sisters.

"We used to take ballet lessons as a kid, the school had an arch like that." Bella explained.

"Is your school here in Phoenix?"

"Yeah around the corner from our house but we haven't been there since a decade." Clara replied. Alice nodded. Suddenly the phone rang making the three of them jump.

Bella picked it up. It was Edward. As she talked with Edward, Clara let out a small sigh. She wished she could talk to Jasper and ask him how he was, if only her phone wasn't dead.

"Hey I'll go for a short walk alright? Just for a breadth of fresh air." Clara told Alice.

"Yeah sure." Alice nodded and Clara plugged in her earphones and left.

The walk lasted for half an hour before Clara decided she was tired. The walk benefitted her and allowed her to relax and think through. As she entered the motel compound, Clara bumped into a hard wall and fell to her butt.

She removed her earphones and winced in pain. "Sorry about that." She muttered and looked up. Her eyes widened.

There stood, not a normal human person but a vampire. James. He had a smirk on his face as his blood red eyes pierced through her soul.

"No, I'd like to thank you for bumping into me. I have been looking for you." He said, "Clara Swan."

That was the last thing Clara heard before she was knocked out into unconsciousness.