𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Immense pain. That was the only thing Clara could comprehend. Her head was spinning as her eyes slowly opened and she took in the antiseptic smell of the hospital. Her head really felt horrible, as if some hammer was smashing her and making her feel nausea. Although that was a bit dramatic.

"Clara Swan. How are you feeling?" A tall good-looking doctor of about 23 with blonde hair and yellow eyes asked. Clara just guessed he was Dr Cullen because of his resemblance with her friends.

"Not fine." She truthfully answered, "Is it normal that my head hurts bad?"

Carlisle chuckled and checked her charts. "Migraine will be normal for a few days, you hit your head pretty hard. We did an scanning and fortunately no internal injury. I'll prescribe you some pills and if the migraine continues after a week, you can come."

Clara couldn't even comprehend half of what the doctor just said. It all sounded like an alien language to her brain. So she just nodded with a very clueless face. Carlisle gave her a smile and left, allowing Charlie and Bella to enter.

"Clara! Are you alright?" Charlie instantly hugged his daughter who giggled and hugged back.

"A headache, but I'm fine." Clara replied and looked over to Bella awkwardly standing.

"I'm telling you, that Tyler boy better be ready for his license to get revoked." Charlie huffed and Clara laughed.

"Dad it's not his fault, well, it is partially but whatever. Don't be too harsh on him." She told.

"I can't promise." Charlie smirked and left to sign the papers. Bella came forward and mumbled,

"I'm relieved you're alright Clara. And.......... I'm..... sorry......"

Clara's eyes slightly widened before a wide smile formed on her face. She pretended she hadn't heard it.
"I'm sorry, what did you say? You're..?"

Bella snorted, lightly shaking her head. "I'm sorry Clara. For being so mean and bad to you just because of inferiority complex." She said louder this time.

Clara laughed. "I don't forgive you just yet. But, you have to buy me chips and cookies and snacks!" She exclaimed and Bella nodded.

"I'll buy it now itself." She determinedly said and after some silence, Bella asked,
"Clara did you see what happened? Did you see the dent in the van? Or Jasper running to you?"

Clara furrowed her eyebrows. She remembered a vague dent on the truck but that could just be a random dent. And Jasper, she blushed at his worried face but other than that she didn't remember much.

"My mind busy flashing my entire life Bella. I don't think I would have looked around anywhere." Clara reminded and Bella chuckled.

"Whatever. I'll go ahead, you can pack up." She said left.

"Sure." Clara replied and instantly ran to the bathroom. Her stomach was churning and her headache didn't help. Throwing it all up really refreshed the 16 year old. After a couple of minutes, she flushed the toilet and washed her face and rinsed her mouth. Once she deemed herself presentable, she exited the room to find Bella and Charlie.

The headache definitely wasn't subsiding as she had lean against the wall to balance herself and walk. Clara didn't even know where she was going but after a minute of stops and turns, she saw Bella. Along with the entire Cullens family. She walked over to them and Bella gave her sister a worried look. She wasn't the only one, Jasper, Alice and Rosalie also had the same look of concern.

"Clara, are you alright?" Bella asked.

"No. I feel like I've been transferred to some old lady's body." Clara answered making them all chuckle.