𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

"Seattle is in a state of terror. Police are baffled by the escalating murders and disappearances. Some think it's from vicious gangs or killers." The news anchor spoke from the television standing in front of the crime scene.

Clara was curled up into Jasper's side as they sat on the couch and watch the television along with everyone else.

Edward and Bella suddenly came back from Bella going to the Rez for the Quielete legend stories. Carlisle muted the television.
"It's getting worse. We have to do something." He said.

"It takes more than one of our kind to cause the damage they're reporting. Quiet a few more. They're undisciplined, conspicuous." Jasper stated glancing at Edward and Bella.

"It's newborns." Edward confirmed while Bella looked at him in confusion.

"Like what? New vampires?" She asked.

"The first few months after the change, that's when your most uncontrollable, vicious and filled with thirst." Jasper explained.

"They're much stronger too." Rosalie added, "When Clara went ballistic for a moment, it took all of us to restrain her."

"Something to look forward too." Emmett smirked.

"No one's trained these newborns. This isn't random." Clara chimed in. She knew that if Bella nor Charlie were there as her motive during her turning, Clara would have also ended up becoming the newborns in Seattle. Crazy, thirsty, angry.

"Someone's creating an army." Carlisle agreed with Clara's response.

Emmett lightly chuckled and got up the couch. "Now we're definitely going to Seattle."

"An army of vampires." Esme frowned.

"Regardless if we don't put a stop to them, the Volturi will. I'm surprised they even waited this long." Carlisle said.

"Maybe they're behind it." Edward suggested, "In Italy I read Aro's mind. He wants anyone with powers to join him which means, me, Alice and Jasper. And if they're here, they might even know about Clara'a ability to remove the feeling of physical pain. But he knows we'll never choose him as long as our family's still alive."

"An army could solve that for him." Jasper stated.

Clara bit her lip and gripped Jasper's bicep in panic and fear. Jasper released calming waves at her and soothingly rubbed circles on he knuckles.

ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ

Graduation day had come. Clara was more than excited. She was ecstatic to finally leave behind school and studies and teachers. She had stayed the night at the Cullen household and had just finished getting ready in her yellow graduation attire.

(Pretend it's yellow like the one from Twilight)