Steve

Me: @steve80scruise would like Steve to tell us his biggest fear!

Steve: Noo! I can't!

Me: Yes, you can Steve.

Steve: Well...The truth is...my biggest fear...

Me: Yes?

Steve: Is cake going extinct.

Me: Um Steve, cake can't go extinct, it's not living.

Steve: HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT! CAKE IS MY BABY. ITS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO ME BESIDES AVA.

Me: Uh, okay then Steve.

Steve: Another fear is that I don't like cats. I just don't.

Me: It's okay Steve, you only have to tell one..

Steve: NO! I want to tell all of them. I don't like Cats because they are so hairy and just not good and they puff up like meow and then they just puff down and bite.

Me: Um..okay then.

Steve: Another one is that I'm afraid of hail because it can knock you out. Once Darry was outside and he..

Me: Yes, we know Steve but..

Steve: NO! Once Darry was outside and he was with me and then a huge hail knocked him right in the noggin. It was really scary. Hey, did you notice I'm spelling everything right?

Me: Yeah, that's because I'm typing in everything you say instead of having YOU type it in directly.

Steve: Oh..

Steve: My last and biggest fear is that Ava will leave me. I love her so much and I can't loose her. She is everything to me.

Me: Awww

Steve: So please Ava, don't leave me. I love you. *bashful smile*

Me: I think that's a wrap!