PROLOGUE

So guys I am back with the update....

So as given in the discription this will the similar to my story

✨ Meant To Be Destined ✨

Which I removed since that was not getting the response needed.... And I also felt that there should be changes in it..... And yes similar means it will be somewhat same with some editing.....

Yea so I felt that I lost the track which I had while starting the story so i will uploading this.... There so many destiny planned things....

And I will be adding fab 5 in this......

So as I told this Manan story.....

Guys I need your support....

Do support me by your comments and votes....

You are free to comment guys.....

But yea no bashing.... Even we writers get effected by that.....

So yes guys I will be telling you the characters will be same but I feel name should be different.... So yea I will be changing there....

So guys I will start with glimpse now.....

We can see a girl sleeping like a child hugging her teddy bear as it is her life and have a content smile on her face.....

But unfortunately it was distributed by continuously ringing phone call.....

She frowned and pic the phone....

Girl: hello..... Hello.... Anyone there....

( Guys surprised that how even though she is irritated she is talking sweetly.... Well don't be because......)

Ohh hello if you don't want to speak then why did you call me that to early in the morning.... Seriously early in the morning you call me by distrubing my sleep and then don't open your mouth.... Now either speak why you called or I am cutting the phone call and I will never pic the phone call even though you try infinity times.....

( And then she heard the other side only to get zoned out..... But the caller cut the call after telling and didn't give her time to respond.... )

Girl: (self talk) why do I feel I know the person and who was that weird....

Anyways since my sleep is broke how can he sleep peacefully.... Hehe....

( And she went to freshen up.....)

Here in the other side of the city.....

In lavish Mansion we can see a girl.... Sleeping in princess bedroom and we can say by seeing her room that she is the princess of the house......

But wait why is she having frowns.... What happen to her.... Now again she is smiling and at an instant it was replaced by frown and then anger and then again with sad smile she got up as she was frustrated and this was not letting her sleep.....

And then she went to freshen up.... and come and see the time and she knew it is really very early so she went to garden for a walk to kill the time..... But but it was not possible for her as she has to get rid of her this mixed feelings..... So she just went to her parents and sibling room and opened the door and came to living room and played the music system very loud that all who were sleeping came running to the living room only to see the girl making variety of expressions.....

And they asked her but what she told them by listening that all their sleep flew away....

They are happy and shocked...... To know that...

( How can I tell everything here itself.... So to know the reasons of the two girls situation you should wait for the next chapter.....)

So guys how is the glimpse of the story.....

Did anyone guess who are they.....

I think one who read my story

✨ Meant To Be Destined ✨

Have guessed it....

Guys do like and vote.....

And yea comment are also most welcomed.....

Guys tell whether you fab 5 to be positive or negative.....

Or their change from negative to positive

Or fully negative....

Guys if the response is really good I will updating the next chapter soon....

So here is the story.... Where the destined ones will meet no matter how much hurdles they have to face.....

Guys I need your support.....💕