CHAPTER 4

Hy guys I am back with the update....

And the room heard a thud sound... Of SLAP....

And next thing Manik noticed that his rough lips in contact with the soft lips....

Manik was shocked but soon composed himself took control of the kiss and dominated the kiss....

They kissed like eternity... They had to stop even though they didn't want since you know we need oxygen.... And they stop been breathless....

M:why did you slap....

N:then what should I do.... How can you think that I would have moved on.... You know we are for hamesha....(forever) and you even have my pic in your drawer....

M:yea I know.... But seeing you crying.... And you were blabbering that you should have waited... I thought you moved in this one year....

N: Aru (Manik) do you want another slap....

He nodded sideways.... While his hand went to his cheek....

N: idiot I was talking about the day when I returned with twin.... You have been waiting for me for one year Manu.... Somewhere I thought they would take you away from me...

M:well they did try but I didn't believe them but later I found your another massage in my student ID which you passed through someone which they didn't know.... And what is this that I have waited for one year.... Anu (Nandini) you know I would wait till infinity for you....

N:yea.... I know but due those incidents I can't cope so... Else I know that you are only my monster....

M:ohh really monster.... (She nodded her head) wait I will show what this monster can do with his babygirl.... Come on.... Come to me....

N:no I won't...

M: I'll catch you know... you can't run from me...

N:ohh I'll see....

And then there we can see Manik chasing Nandini.... And finally after running 10 minutes he caught her and starter tickling her....

N: Manu no.... Ha ha... Stop na Manu....

M:no no....

And Nandini fall on the sofa followed by him..... And they have a eye lock....

And Manik was eyeing her lips.... And then her eyes as if asking permission for which Nandu just closed her eyes surrendering to him.... And that's the cue he needed.... He soon captured her lips....

It was a passionate kiss which turned into wild.... Both there harmones were kicking them hard again..... And he strated kissing neck giving her open mouth wet kisses all over....

N:ahh.... Mani....

And listening this manik snapped up.... (it was one year since he heard the name) hence he looked at her and took her lips for a gentle kiss.... And left her not before pecking her lips....

He helped her stand up.... And they straighten themselves....

M:god I missed my sweet....

N:mani (she blushed....)

M: babygirl you know your blush is not doing any good for me as I am controlling from not taking you to bedroom and make love to you....

He said pecking her lips again....

N: Manik enough now.... ( She said hitting his arm... While he chuckled....)

N:and now mind if we do some work Mr Malhotra.... (Said moving towards the table....)