CHAPTER 8

Hy guys I am back with update guys.....

So in Malhotra Mansion all are super busy...... While our dulhan (bride) was sleeping.....

Here in kitchen all prepared breakfast.....

Ny:Nandu bacha call everyone for breakfast....

N:ok anuty.....

And she went to call them for breakfast.....

N:dadu uncle.... Breakfast is ready come.... Everyone....

All went to dinning table but Nandu saw that Manik did move from his place....

N: Mani what happened..... come have breakfast....

But still he didn't move but instead turned his face.... So Nandu went to him....

N: Mani was what happened.....

M: Nandu you didn't call me with everyone.... (He said with child tone...)

N:huh.... ( Nandu was confused....)

M:what huh...(mimicking her) you called dadu dad but not me....

Nandu understood that she didn't call his name along with others and Manik is teasing her....

N: MANIK MALHOTRA if you want breakfast come to dinning area else no food till lunch.... Be like this only.....

M:what no.... I will come.... Why are you standing here Nandu... Come come.... (He said dragging her)

All had their breakfast and Nandu went to wake up Sharon and others went to do their work..... And Manik went to help Swayam.....

Here in Thakker Mansion.....

Ishita was doing the preparations and Raman was helping her..... Since Swayam went to do his preparations and her daughters are busy....

I: Raman see na having my children..... I am alone doing the work.....

Ra:what alone Ishu I am working with you na....

I:but Raman I feel Amma is right see because of Nandu even Zoya is not there to help me....

Ra:Ishu I told you yesterday itself think with your mind.... Nandu called Zoya so that doll don't hear your Amma's taunts..... And you very well know that if they were here what Amma would say or do... She would even stop Zoya from coming to the function.....

I: Raman Amma is not so cruel ok....

Raman went from there since it will lead to another fight.....

While after Sharon got up she had breakfast and then Nandu Sharon went to the place where proposal was held and after that they all younger clan went to the shopping and Zoya and Nandu even purchased for their extended family also in case if needed else those can be given as presents....

(Guys proposal thing will be uploaded later.... Now main attraction should be Manan na...)

Later in the evening Thakker's extended family reached..... They all were happy as it was the marriage function of their elder son....

All the preparations are also done and as told by Nandu she as sent the gifts packed already and even their dresses.....

And others dresses also but she didn't tell them and since they all were packed so they didn't checked it....

While here everything was done and they were awe with decorations isn't it obvious as Zoya herself stood there and supervised it....

All had reached down and Manik was seeing the catering services as they lastly decided that they will call for catering but the parsad and sweet dish will be prepared by family......