CHAPTER 2

Hy guys I am back with the update.....

While here Manik was trying the call.... Sharon was observing him.... Then when the phone was received only to take him to his dream land....

While he was lost listening so melodious voice... Sharon saw this and nudged him as she heard that the other side person was calling him continuously...

When he came back from his dream land he heard the abuse and that someone was shouting on him.... He was numb listening this... But the person told that she won't receive the call next time... He blutered the news which he had to give....

M:listen I had to tell you that your twin Swayam Thakkar has proposed his girlfriend for marriage... I had called only to say congrats....

and cut the call immediately.... then again went to his self analysing session.... While Sharon saw this went from there thinking what as got into him that early in the morning he calling someone and congratulating spoiling their sleep....

Now coming back to Manik....

M:what is that... Why did I hear my bacha's voice... Is it ture or I am hallocinating... No Manik there might others always with melodious voice.... No this not possible there cannot be same voice as of my love.... She is one in infinity.... If she my love na Nandu's ayyippa thank you so much and if not pls give atleast some clue so that I can find her.....

Thinking these he went to pool side.... As that is the place where he get peace..... And sat there dipping his leg in the water....

After sometime in Thakkar Mansion....

All were getting up and getting ready for their work....

Ishita after preparing breakfast came up to wake up her children.... She woke up Swayam and Zoya first as they don't throw tantrums.... But now she has to do very difficult task to wake her daughter.... She went Nandini's room and what she saw made her anger raise up high.... And she went near Nandu and shout her name.....

I: NANDINI MURTHY THAKKAR....

And with the shout Nandu starled as she as dossed up after completing the presentation.... She saw her mother and she knew she was getting lecture now....

N:mamma.... Good morning.... (She said with the cheeky smile....)

I: do hell with your good morning.... And what is this Ms Thakker.....

N:voh mamma I had to complete this as someone leaked our details....

I:but that doesn't mean you will work all night.... have you got some sleep?

N:mamma I woke up early morning and completed this.... I had slept yesterday night....

I:I won't believe...... You cannot wake early without someone waking you up....

N:voh some idiot had called me to tell some other idiot's great work so I woke and later I was not able to sleep so I completed this....

I:who idiot.... (she said being confused....)

N:it was unknown number he was blabbering something I don't know.....

I:ok now leave it freshen up and come down for the breakfast.... All are waiting....

N:ok amma... By the way amma.... Good morning

(And kissed her cheek and ran to washroom....)

I: good morning....

(Pagal.... Still she is a kid.....)

She went down to see both father son sitting in the dinning table and waiting for the breakfast....