CHAPTER 9

Hy guys here is the update.....

All were chatting when Manan came inside....

Am:aree Nandu beta Zoya se baat huyi

Am:aree Nandu beta Zoya se baat huyi.... (Did you talk to Zoya ) When will she come....

N: Amms she won't be coming

Before she could continue Amms cut her off....

Am:what.... What as got into that girl.... Its her brother's marriage function and she is not coming....

Nandu was about to say something but again Amms cut....

Am: Nandu beta I know she is your sister but you should not defend her.... you should have told her to come....

Now before Amms could again cut anyone Gayatri spoke....

Ga: Mrs Murthy.... Atleast let Nandu tell why doll didn't come as far as I know her she won't miss Swayam's marriage function.... Nandu bacha you speak beta no one will speak in between....

She told with the tight lipped smile Manan got suspicious because this was their first time they met according to all....

N:voh dadi she is not well and Amms you only told her na to rest... Her health comes first....  I think you forgot.......

I: but Nandu she could come na....

N:amma you know na Zoya always do what Amms say so when Amms told her to rest why should she come....

Ra:ok now we will begin the function....

N: I'll see Sharon and come.....

And before anyone could stop her....

M:wait even I am coming (saying this he went with her....)

Am: Ishita why did Nandu go to get Sharon.... She is in the groom's sister....

I:amma voh....

Raman answered this as he heard them talking....

Ra: because Sharon is Nandu's bff....