CHAPTER 14

Hy guys I am back with the update......

Mr Abhimanyu Thakkar

CEO of Thakkar industry and handle their business in London

CEO of Thakkar industry and handle their business in London..... Also manage LIFE ( orphanage where the children who are disabled are treated... Along with the orphan.... This is the venture which Manan are his partners )  He is the son of Raman's elder brother who along with his wife died in an accident few years ago.... He is same age of twins just month difference.... Has a gf loves her very much.... It is not known to his family..... Ishara have always told him to shift with them but he didn't.... Consider them as his second parents........

He loves his siblings a lot and one reason for him to not shift with them is Amms.... As she thinks he will take her grandson's share...

Ms Mukthi Vardan

She is girl with tomboy cover and a baby heart

She is the owner of NGO which as gained people's attention with very less time and also run a accademy where she teach guitar..... She had trust issue as she was always used by other for her money..... She never got parents love or affection.... To be said not even genuine friends until she met Manik... Who was a brother figure for her..... She always wanted Manan to be together.... She was angry with Manik for leaving her alone....

Ohh yea most important....... She the girlfriend of Abhimanyu Thakkar..... Loves him to core.....

So let's start with story......

M: Mukthi you are wrong...... don't be innocent..... that day even you where talking against her with them....

Mu:yes I admit but I was furstated.... And manipulated

Ab:guys.... Clear out everything as I know all three of you very well.... And there might be some misunderstanding... So clear it out and that to infront of me...