CHAPTER 7

Hy guys here is the update.....

Well guys I didn't give Aditya's character sketch well sorry for that.... I will giving it now....

Aditya Hooda

Aditya Hooda is the only heir of Hooda empire

Aditya Hooda is the only heir of Hooda empire.... Only son of Mr harshwardhan Hooda and Mrs anjana harshwardhan Hooda.... boyfriend of Zoya.... loves her a lot.... Mostly stays alone as his parents are in London.... Handle the Hooda's Hotels and Restaurants.... Which is famous all over India.... And also the co-owner of event management company....
Second son for the Thakker couples.... And take Sharon and Nandu as his sisters.... and Swayam and Manik as brothers....

So guys how is it.....

So now here comes the next chapter....

N: seriously amma... Ok fine... I have some problem but it is not with her attending the function but the way she act ok.... And FYI I don't have private jet but a chopper and I cannot send that ok... And yes if you want her to come and you don't care about your daughters presence in the function then fine.... Swayam send your private jet so that your Amms can come.....

Swayam was about to say something when...

N: don't worry I won't miss your marriage functions... Yea but I cannot guarantee that I will always be present in the function infront of you...... And I will be present with you in main function....

I: don't worry Swayam Zoyu is there with you.... well others are only selfish to only to think about themselves....

N:no Amma Zoyu will be with me and if you want Suhana will be there as a sister as she is favourite of your mother..... And pops I will go to the farmhouse and tomorrow I will directly come to the function....

While Malhotra's were seeing the drama and confused why the charming girl is against her grandmother while she was happy going with elder Malhotra's and saw shocked Ishita calling Nandu as selfish.... While Manik somewhat guessed it as he was her bff....

M:no Nandu you will be staying here.... And anyways tomorrow is function and I am sure Sharon needs your help and Zoyu you too come here early in the morning I want you yourself look at the decorations....

Malhotra were shocked and they got to know that he knew something about this... While Nandu saw other Malhotra's and they saw her seeing them as if asking are we ok with it so they just smiled saying she is most welcomed....

I: Manik if you call both my daughter then who will help me there....

N: Amma your mother and even mamu's family will be there to help you and the gifts from our side will be sent don't worry....  And Swayam's dress will also be selected but we won't be there in the house so relax..... And there won't be much work ok as the function is going to be here....