CHAPTER 12

Hy guys I am back with the update.....

Sry guys I am late but I was caught up with assignments and also the copyright © thing.....

Sry pls bare me.....

So now here you go guys.....

Sharon POV

It as been a hectic day.... So much of drama uff... but one thing was nice that now Bhai will marry my bff.... Yes can you image in these 3-5 days I have come close to Nandu... I share each and everything with her....

Before it was only Bhai and then Swayam my boyfriend but both are boys.... You know there are some stuff which we cannot share with boys.... I mean their mind set will be other and our something else so I never shared girly things with them as I didn't want to be called immature.....

I know that Zoya was my friend also but with her I didn't fell like sharing as first off she was depressed and later she was a busy business women and her relations with bhai was of a brother and with Adi Tom jerry.... And we didn't get much time to spend... May be that caused us to me only friend.... But with Nandu it's different the moment we meet we just clicked.... And because of her even Zoyu is close to me now...

I am so happy my both sister in law's are my bff now.... The moment I saw Nandu and the way bhai was talking with her na.... I only wished her to be his bride and it came ture....

God everything is going good only exception is Amms... I don't know what problem she as with Nandu and Zoya... Bhai had told that he would tell us the reason after today.... And we are waiting I don't know where he went....

Well as I said I can share anything with Nandu see she is always there with me... Before I was confused whether to marry Swayam.... Aree no I love him alot.... but that duffer messed up the proposal thing... I mean every girl as the dream to be proposed in a special way.... But that idiot spoiled it....

But she solved my problem first by telling me to listen to my heart later by Swayam's suprise.... All my friends were included in it but Nandu told everything was prepared by Swayam and they didn't help him as it was his punishment...

Yea... Bhai told it was less infront of what he did as he put me in tensed and confused state... Yea I was confused as Swayam didn't literally propose me but it was like an order..... before I was confused whether to be happy that we are getting married or to be sad as I didn't receive a best proposal.... And Nandu solved it... Yea it was a suprise for me....

On the day of roka Nandu and me wearing going for shopping but she took me to isolated place and told she have client meet and it's urgent.... You see.....

Flashback....

N:mom Sharon and I are going for shopping ok....

Ny:ok bacha....

Sh:bye mom....

After sometime they reached the venue....

Sh: Nandu why did we come here.... It's isolated....

N: don't worry come with me...

And they went a little inside.....

N:ok Sharon you can wait here I have an urgent client meeting.... I will come in 10 minutes ok don't worry nothing will happen....

And without waiting for her response Nandu just ran from there.... While here Sharon was confused with her behaviour....

Sharon POV