Character Sketch

Hy guys I am back with the character sketch...... Hope you like it.....

Manik Malhotra

Manik Malhotra the main male lead of this story

Manik Malhotra the main male lead of this story. Birth name Arav which is only know to his close ones.... Hot dashing bachelor of the country.... all girls go gaga over him....... A millionaire.... Best businessman..... Arrogant devil for the ones who come on his wrong side..... Cold towards all other than his close ones which includes his family and some genuine friends who are with him not for his money and looks.....
Owns the NO.1 architecture company which is called N.A.N.S.S architectures. N.A.N.S.S is named after his loved ones which was the answer everyone got when they asked.... but till now no one guessed it.....
Also the CEO of Malhotra industries..... As a secret which is only know to his two bff. Love his sister as she is his first child.... Love his family to core.... If you harm his family you will witness hell as you have got into devil's territory..... Love of his life that is his star..... ( You guys can guess who🤭)

Mr Abhishek Malhotra

Abhishek Malhotra the head of Malhotra family as well as Malhotra empire

Husband of gayatri....  He had love marriage..... still madly in love with her... Against all the society he had married her as she is tamilian and he Punjabi.... He had started his business from zero and as taken to new heights..... Love his grandchildren most.... Love his daughter in law as daughter we say even more than his son..... He is the arrogant boss.... Where do think Manik got his anger from....
Well but with family he becomes a
child.... Want his grandson to get his love of life.... But as warned him not to bring any makeup kit or some dumb girl.... For which he always got the answer as don't worry dadu my girl will be angel not these bimbos.... Which is why he relaxed now when others are worried for his marriage....
And for his gudiya.... He is not tensed as she as chose the best life partner....