CHAPTER 3

Hy guys I am back with the update....

M.A.I.R.S.S

Nanz reached M.A.I.R.S.S and went inside with a warm smile at all.... But no one can say that she is the same devil who will burn them if they have done some mistake..... She went to her cabin and called her PA....  Later there was knock which she allowed....

Zi: good morning mam....

N: good morning Ziva.... My schedule....

Zi: here mam... You have a meeting at 10 in N.A.N.S.S architectures.... Then you have some documents to sign... That's it....

N:ok then... is the presentation ready I don't want any mistake here....

Zi:yes mam.... And mam about your rule of the members entering office is executed....

N:good anything else...

Zi:no mam....

N:ok then you will be coming with me to the meeting... And now you can leave....

And she got engrossed herself in the work....

While here in  N.A.N.S.S architectures...

Manik entered the office with his own attitude and went to his cabin... Called his pa and asked the schedule... And told his PA to prepare conference room....

While Manik was having different kind of peace in his face....

M: Nandu's ayyippa... I feel so good... It's like the same peace which I get from star.... I feel like I will soon meet my star.... Destiny always helps us to meet....

He kept smiling thinking about her....

While the time passed.... Here elders decided to meet today at dinner in Malhotra Mansion and decide the futher preparations of marriage....
And it was informed to the bride and groom also....

While same time here Malhotra Mansion....

Raj:nyo what are you thinking....

Nyo: Raj don't you think Manu and Nandu will look good together....

Raj:even I think so but... Still you know your son na...

Nyo:Raj somewhere I feel that Manik already love someone....

Raj:even I feel that...

If it is that way then I am sure my grandson will surely bring an angel to this house as he promised....

Raj:dad mom when did you come...

Nyo:come inside na why are you talking standing at the door...

They came and all settled in the living room....

Ga:nyo about whom you were talking...

Nyo: Mummy ji it's Nandini Thakker Swayam's twin sister... The time I saw her I just felt she is the one for Manu...

Ab:ohh doll she is really nice girl... Gayatri you might have met her as you went to M.A.I.R.S.S designers for the interiors...... Doll owns it...

Ga:ohh that doll... She is really nice and cute as well.... You know I had selected her for Manu but wanted to know her personally before talking further.....

Nyo: really (said being excited...)

Raj:mom you can meet her today... I had told Raman to bring her this time without any excuse...

Ab: great then....

Here nandu along with Ziva reached N.A.N.S.S for the meeting.... And as per the receptionist directions they reached conferences... Only to see that the meeting have began.....