((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖))

Bella's POV

March 25th has always been a memorable day for the students of Westcrow, it's a day where we all gather and congratulate the platinum tiers, there are only 3 as of recent and all are in their senior year so the school added extra emphasis on the preparations since they will be graduating in July.

Ezra, alissa, penny, drax and I were all gathered in the auditorium ready to welcome damien and liam onto the stage, but we all thought amongst ourselves. . . if damien and liam are the 2 platinum tiers that we know of and there are 3 in total, who's the last one?

The principal got on the stage, making a short congratulatory speech to the platinums she pulled out 3 certificates calling their names one by one.

"Please join me in applauding the platinum tiers of the year 1721, Damien Winchester, Liam Hart and Maelyn Park!!!"

The whole auditorium shot up with an instant standing ovation as they made their way on the stage, liam and damien looked so proud and elegant in their formal regalia, then a blue haired girl in a formal navy blue dress walked up onto the stage behind them, the memories shot through my brain as i tried to remember her not even noticing that alissa had dragged me by the arm from my seat.

"Come on belle we have to got congratulate them, the door to the backstage is this way" Alissa exclaimed, amidst the cheers and burst of the auditorium i could barely pull together what she said but followed along with her and ezra.

We got to the backstage just as they were making their way back, they had to present a speech of their own and maelyn's speech managed to bring the crowd to tears. . .wonder why?

"Oi Damien good work out there oh mighty platie[Alissa's slang for platinum tier]" She said rubbing damien hair like a scruffy pup

Quick NB. (Cast height- all the heights are in feet and have been set to be as realistic as possible)

Damien, Liam, 6'1

Ruben: 6'2

Drax: 5'11

Bella: 5'8

Ezra, Ophelia, Enisha: 5'8

Alissa: 5'11

Maelyn: 5'9

Penny: 5'7

"Thank you, your congratulations have made my day, oh and i see bella and her rabid friend came to greet me as well"Damien chuckled

"Who are you calling rabid you bas-"

"Ezra calm down not on a day like this, calm your murder a little bit"

"It's not even that big a' deal being a platinum i mean alissa's already a diamond tier in our set so she'll probs be on this stage by next year" Ezra snarled under her breath

"Well ezra if it really is no big deal then i would love to see YOU on this stage as well, or maybe it would be to hard for you"Damien teased fanning the flames of ezra's fury.

"W-why you, i outta-"

"Damiekins~!"

But before ezra could rain terror on damien we heard a squeal from the backstage door as it burst open, a girl with blonde hair ran past us and embraced damien almost to the point of suffocation.

Damien couldn't look any more disgusted, his face just read 'Please get the fuck off me now' but unlike the usual cocky and brutally honest damien he was rather calm and composed towards this girl.

Because today was a special day all students and staff were given a day off school, it being a friday meant we had a three day stretch off no school work, ezra seemed more than delighted with this fact but i couldn't help but think.