((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟))

Normal POV

It was the Saturday before the beginning of the third semester, Theresa was running helter-skelter instructing everyone to pack 'enough' things for bella, bella sat on her bed looking at her mother's confusion and panic.

"Uh. . .mother don't you think this is a little too much?" Bella asked

"Too much?! this isn't nearly enough, oh I think I should add more skincare products the weather is changing swiftly, oh and some more sanitary pads your flow tends to start earlier and. . ."

"Mum! relax, this is more than enough and if we actually forgot anything I could always just call you and have it sent to the school"Bella assured her mother.

"*sigh* I know, but this is your final term in your junior year, you're going to be a senior in barely a few months I can't help it," Theresa said nearly in tears.

"It'll be okay mum, it always has been, "Bella said.

"*sniff*Yes, you're right, well let's just zip up these suitcases and get them downstairs ezra and drax will soon be her-"

KNOCK KNOCK!

They heard a sound on the window and saw drax floating by the window

"Bella hurry up, ezra's gonna have MY head if you don't get down"

"Oh my I didn't even hear the carriage, girls get this downstairs quickly," Theresa said

"No need for that aunty Theresa," Drax said, he lifted all the boxes and floated them out the window"Now can we go?"

"Be safe my dear"Theresa said before giving bella a kiss on the forehead. She and drax flew down to the carriage.

"Jeez! It's about time you got down, what the hell was taking you so long and what are all these suitcases for?"

"My mum obviously, she's been panicking about my preparations since 5 am, "Bella said

"Sheesh, anyway. . .why the hell are they making us come back to school on a Saturday ugh! it's not fair" Ezra groaned

"Well look on the bright side we aren't having any classes, this is just so we can settle down and unpack, we could always go back home and resume fully on Monday," Bella said

"Tsk fine, but still though what did I even do this spring break?"Ezra asked

"Besides stuffing your face and sleeping what else did you do?"Drax mocked

"Shut it pea brain!" Ezra yelled

Before long they had arrived at the entrance of Westcrow, magnificent gates with the school crest carved into it a sight that would make newcomers shiver, but was also crowded by the large flow of students, this was, of course, no problem for bella, ezra and drax since they could just fly over the crowd.

They got to a more free part of the main entrance where their luggage was going to be scanned for any contraband stuff, a few students pushed and shoved through the line but one of the girls tripped beside them.

"Are you alright?"Drax asked

"Oh yeah I'm fine, I'm Ophelia Croix what's your name?"

"I'm drax, this is my sister ezra and our friend bella"Drax said

"Cool, I hope the new semester brings you good luck, although the start of the said semester is already a clusterfuck," Ophelia said bluntly."I mean they're making us come back on a freaking Saturday just to unpack like how long do we need idiots!"

"Oooh I like this one"Ezra said

Attention students! Please return to your dorms in the meantime and wait till you are called!!!