((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟))

Normal POV

>>>The next day

Bella received an invite in the mailbox from the Dahlia Household, the same lady that had openly ridiculed her had now sent her an invite.

"She still has the guts to send you an invite to her tea party? how impudent!" Maybel scoffed, bella had still insisted on going so siyue and maybel dressed her up.

"Oooh~ Our lady looks so cute in everything she wears"Maybel squealed

"Enough of that, go tell the coachman to get the carriage ready, we'd hate for her to be late," siyue said

Bella got on the carriage and waved goodbye to the siyue and maybel, this was her first tea party in years due to rumors spreading that she was socially awkward so nobody bothered sending invites, but of all the people that would be the first to send an invite why Lady Dahlia?

She got to the Mansion and was helped down from the carriage, a maid was assigned to her by the head butler and she was escorted to the garden, there were flowers and shrubs of all kinds, butterflies perched on them as well as birds flying freely, it was almost like a scene from a fairytale.

"Lady swift, you're here!" One of the ladies called out, she went to the table where everybody was seated, "W-wow lady dahlia your garden is so pretty I've never seen anything like this before," Bella said.

"Pfft of course you haven'- oh I mean thank you, "Lady dahlia said, the air became awkward until one of the ladies decided to start some small talk.

"Oh um. . .Lady swift your dress today looks really nice, I love the idea of the lace in the middle of the dress to your neck"

"Yeah, if it's not too much could we know the name of the designer? I have some relatives that live in Verise so they could help"

"Yes please, what's their name?"

The ladies went on and on with their pleas, they completely ignored Lady Dahlia's existence.

"Um if you could wait a while I can ask my mother for the name of the designer" bella said softly, all the ladies hearts nearly popped out at how cute bella's reply was.

"*cough* That's enough chit chat for now, how about we all head to the main garden, there are several pathways you can explore" Lady Dahlia offered, all the ladies got up with their drinks and headed to the garden.

"Hello" A lady from behind bella greeted

"Oh hi there, I'm Bella Siwft and you?"

"I'm Elisabeth Franciff[fran-seef]" She replied

"Oh, m-my I'm so sorry, greetings to lady franciff" Bella hurriedly greeted, Elisabeth is the firstborn of the Marquis Franciff house the 3rd ranking marquis.