((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖))

Bella's POV

The end of the term was drawing near and the end-of-term exams were weeks away, as per usual my Saturday morning started off as it always did but right in the middle of breakfast I received a rather shocking disturbance.

"Madam, My lady!!!" A maid yelled

"Who is that screaming this early in the morning!?" My mother yelled

"I'm sorry My lady but a letter came from. . . .the imperial palace!!"

My mother and I were both shocked, she quickly got up, went to the maid, and read the contents of the letter.

"Her Highness the Queen hereby invites Lady Bella of the Swift Household this afternoon. . ." My mother read, there was more to the letter but she gave it back to the maid.

"Oh dia, there's not even enough time to get you properly dressed!" My mother panicked tugging at the collar of her morning dress.

"Don't worry I'm just as panicked as you, but we can get this done" I tried to comfort her, and we immediately went up to my room and had a bath, whilst my mother commanded the other maids in my walk-in closet.

Eventually, we went with a nice and elegant beige and green dress.

I got into the carriage, this time I wasn't going with siyue because when meeting with any member of the imperial family it was expected of the visitor to come only with those who were implied in the letter

The trip to the imperial palace was no longer than an hour and a half. The gates were still as breathtaking as ever.

Once I arrived a maid dressed in aspharian style clothing greeted me.

"Greetings lady swift, My name is Amina. I am the personal maid of her highness, please right this way"

I was led through various roads to the Queen's palace, it was the same as any palace on the outside but once I got inside it was like I had traveled to a new world, all the walls looked like the sand brick of asphar.

"This way my lady the Queen awaits you," Amina said pointing to the door in front of me.

I went inside with Amina and there was the Queen lying on her side in front of me.