((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟))

Warning: This chapter contains scenes of verbal, physical and psychological abuse. I will put a '#' when the scene is about to start. If you are uncomfortable with the above-listed content please do stop at the '#'. Thank you.

Normal POV

The most awaited day of the whole year had finally come, the Graduation and sending off of the seniors of Westcrow. The whole school had been in a rush since earlier in the week and today was the actual ceremony. The seniors would be blessed at the school's temple by a priest whilst holding a staff, this was wish them success in all their future endeavours.

Bella and the rest had managed to sneak into the dressing room where the seniors were getting ready.

"Hey guys I wasn't expecting you guys till the end of the ceremony," Liam said.

"We just had to come and see how you guys looked in your graduations outfits," Bella said

Female attire⬆⬆⬆

Male attire⬆⬆⬆

"You guys don't look so bad, "Alissa said

"Don't think I could say the same for you liam"Ezra mocked, "Hey not fair" He whined

"Psst guys the Principal is coming" A student who also snuck in came to alert them

"Shit, she just has to exist whenever something good is happening huh?"Ezra scoffed.

Ezra, alissa and liam ran out of the room but as bella was about to leave damien held her back

"Do you need anything?"Bella asked

"Here, I'd like you to put this on me"Damien gave her the golden badged from his uniform, he pecked her cheek before shoving her out the door. Bella stared at the badge and without even realising she had turned invisible just as the principal passed the door.

Bella rushed out to the corridor where she met ezra alissa and drax staring at something.

"Hey, guys what are you-"