((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖))[𝕊𝔸]

Normal POV

It was another day at the winter moon bar, all the preparations for the night were undergoing and all the daytime guests were being attended to.

Bella and siyue arrived earlier than scheduled because bella had a really important guest.

"Siyue, have they replied yet?" Bella asked

"Yes madam, 'they' said to meet at the Pheonix Bar" Siyue replied

"Oh, my~ he even picked one of my buildings? this will be fun" Bella said, siyue got bella ready to leave

"Oh, before I forget, siyue please take that 'thing' with us as well, it would be a lovely addition to the tea" Bella giggled

They reached the phoenix bar and were immediately greeted by all the employees, bella told them to get back to their work and asked the receptionist if anyone had booked the balcony, as she suspected the person did book the most isolated part of the bar.

She was escorted to the balcony, she told siyue to wait outside. She waited for about 20 minutes before a man walked in.

"Ahh~ you're here earlier than I expecte-" 

"Cut the crap, get to the point I'm a busy lady you know" Bella interrupted, her menacing stare never wavering from the man.

"Ah right, my name is Stephen Bernard, I'm the second son of Viscount bernard" The man introduced as he took a seat.

"Not very clever telling me your name on the first meeting, what do you want?"

"I can see you're rather impatient so I'll get to the point" Lord bernard said, he took out a bag from his coat, "This is a complete sum of 100 quilams," He said

"Ooooh money, now we're talking. . .but may I ask what do you wish to gain in exchange for this?"

"I know you are secretly an informant, it's been rather suspicious how even the most secretive of criminals have been arrested, I did a little digging and it led me to you"

Bella's eyes sharpened, as much as she had confidence in her ability she didn't know someone of his standing could actually find out about her secret, but if only he knew who her real supporter was.

Bella quietly served the both of them some tea, she took a sip from her cup and offered the other to lord bernard

"Thank you, it tastes nice but about my offer, I assume 100 quilams would suffice, if anything I'm even being overly generou-"

"Bwahahahahahahaha!!!" Bella broke out in laughter, she banged her hand on the table nearly choking on he own saliva, "Y-you hahaha must be kidding me"

"W-what is so funny? i just threw 100 quilams- 10,000 delhrams in front of you and you dare laugh?" Lord bernard yelled