((ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖))

Bella's POV

The day of the spring ball finally arrived(April 20th), and my mother was in a non-stop rush to make me up and get me ready, I tried on a boutique worth of dresses and chose from a whole list of hairstyles, I was getting queazy from all the rush and just went with a dark green long flowing dress and silk sleeves.

Normal POV

"Aww look at my precious angel, you are going to be the star of the ball," Theresa said

"Muuum enough with this I'm only going because you're making me"

"Oh nonsense I can't be the only person to look upon such beauty, James darling come look at bella's outfit!"

Bella's father came down and almost burst into joyful tears

"Is this really my baby? where did you grow to, huh? weren't you just entering middle school yesterday?" James whined

"Dad, mum enough let's just go now so we won't be late"

"Alright, alright we can go now"

Bella and her parents got on the carriage, but before they left theresa called bella aside.

"Bella as we're going to the imperial palace what is the most important thing I told you?"

"That the only people who can make me bow are the emperor, crown princess, queen and duke because everyone else is insignificant because my uncle is the highest-ranking marquis?"

"Oh~ I have raised you well, come on the carriage is here let's not be late," Theresa said

The imperial palace, the most secured place in all of Hyperion and the home to the imperial family was centred in the capital, several carriages lined up in front of the palace gates, the scenery was like no other, golden gates with the crest of the imperial family carved into it, guards suited with prestigious armour and beautiful decorations hanging from every corner, the guards had inspected The swift family's carriage and they were permitted entry.

Bella's father assisted her in getting down and was welcomed by the exquisite sight of the palace, the maids guided them to the ballroom and were asked to show their invite in order to be announced.

"Announcing the Swift family, Count swift, Countess swift and Lady Bella Swift!"

The whole ballroom fell silent, bella had not been active in any social activity since her debut at 13 years old. They were wondering where she had been and now all of a sudden she's showing up at balls again.

Bella and her parents came down the stairs, her father was almost immediately called aside by some of the other noblemen and her mother had some old friends she wanted to chat with

"Alright bella, I'm going to go talk to some friends, how about you rest in the tea room?"

"Okay mother"