Chapter One

Percy

It was dark and foggy in beacon hills preserve as Percy watched Scott and Stiles walk up to them.

"Did she turn?" Scott asked quickly.
"All I heard was a scream and that didn't sound anything like comes out of your mouth," Percy stated. "Demigod and alpha bite are dangerous, we need to be careful." He walked forwards and the rest followed worried about there friend.

Most were uncertain about what laid ahead of them while Percy had a sneaking suspicion. A scream that loud could only be made by a banshee, and if the smartest girl he could have to help him was now petrified by the voices of the dead Percy knew he was in a load of trouble. The life of a demigod was simple you live, fight, and die. One knowing someone's death was coming would ruin any strategy Percy could place. He knew he was willingly to lay down his life, but no one around him had lived the life he had lived.

"Percy?" Stiles asked his voice slightly hesitant. "What happens when we find her? What are we going to do?"

"Depends on what she does," Percy answered honestly. "Let's just get to the house, if she's going anywhere it's where the current alpha trail is." The group remained in silence until
The burned house came into view, resulting in Scott walking forwards with a quickened pace. Before Percy could say anything Scott's ankle was wrapped up and the teen wolf was flung from the ground and hanging by one of his ankles.

The snapping of twigs could be heard and Percy glanced around to see a few figures in the woods coming towards them.

"Hide," Percy ordered as his hand slipped into his pocket clutching his trusty pen, as Scott dangled behind him swinging back and forth slightly. As men came into view Percy realized it was the Argents, and at the lead was Chris Argent.

"Percy... Scott,"The hunter stated with an annoyed sigh. "Why is it I always find you two in the middle of the woods on a cloudy night?"

"Just going for a walk," Percy replied with a shrug as he eyed the hunters, one of who sprang his electric rod to life. "Had a big dinner, thought I'd walk it off."

"You should stay away from this house Percy," Argent informed him sternly. "You don't want to be caught up in the middle of an Alpha hunt do you?"

"We got separated from our friend, figured this would be a good place to find her," Percy said calmly his eyes darting back and forth between the four men behind Argent, prepared to act if he had to.

"You should keep a better eye on your friends Percy, they're trusting them to look after them you know." Argent stated with a slight smirk placing his crossbow lazily on his shoulder. "Remember Percy, one exception I can take. But two? You better keep your demigod friends away from that alpha bite, and if you can't... we'll you already know how that played out don't you?"

Percy was taken aback, and he narrowed his eyes and the hunter wondering how he would have known the fate of the demigods, or the fact that there were more besides himself and Stiles in town.

"It's to dangerous for the godly blood and the alpha bite to mix, that's when monsters worse then your werewolf friend here are made." Argent  continued. "I'm sure you've seen what happens first hand but I figured you'd want a heads up before the Calvary comes to town."

"If you're trying to bait me into turning the rest of my kind into monsters to fight you, then you must be scared Argent. We're not the bad guys, hopefully you'll realize that sooner rather then later."

"We'll see won't we?" Argent said before motioning for his men to walk away.

"What was that?" Scott asked. Percy shrugged before pulling out Riptide and cutting the werewolf down.

"They're threatening us," Percy stated before glancing back at Allison and Stiles. "We need to find Lydia now."

"She can't be to far," Stiles stated lightly as he helped Scott to his feet. "I'm sure they're not going to kill an innocent girl in the woods."

"No, they might. They know she's a demigod," Scott stated. " And they know she was bitten by Peter." Stiles and Allison's face paled slightly  Percy cursed to silently to the gods.

"I know you told him Artemis," Percy whispered as he eyed the moon peering above them. "Why?"

"So where to?" Stiles asked throwing his hands up in frustration as the younger demigods brain began to scramble for solutions. "If Lydia came here she would already be here, and in the hands of the Argents so what next?"

"Her scent led to here though," Scott argued.
"You see any bare foot tracks in the mud?" Stiles asked as he walked forwards and pointed to the ground frantically.

Percy took a step towards the house and glanced down, a cold chill flew down his spine and a sneaking thought crossed through his head. His brain scrambled to think of all the creatures Annabeth had told him about in the past but he couldn't be to certain if he was right.

"Percy, what should we do?" Allison asked, her voice anxious. The eldest son of Poseidon sighed in frustration, he knew that the last two months had been the only introduction to the supernatural world, while Percy had lived through it since he was twelve years old. While he didn't want to lose anyone else either he knew that Lydia was still out there, while they feared she had died.

"She's clearly already an abnormal," Percy stated looking back at his friends. "If she's drawn to this place then there's only two reasons, one she's looking for Derek her alpha, and two well she's attracted to death."

"What?" Scott and stiles asked in unison.
"And if that's the case then I need to make a phone call," Percy stated with a sigh ignoring his friends as he pulled out his wallet and pulled out a coin that he had been saving for a long time. Raising his hand he made a mist with the dew off the ground. Pulling his phone out he used the flashlight to make a rainbow and flicked a coin in it.

"Show me Nico de Angelo."

Hope you enjoyed I know it's short, but since I'm taking creative freedom it will mean more chapters but just a tad shorter sometimes.