Chapter Three

Hope you enjoy the chapter

"What... what happened?" Lydia asked as she sat in her bed. Percy stood across the room his arms crossed as she looked at him timidly.

"You don't remember a thing?" He asked raising an eyebrow.
"No."
Sighing Percy walked over to Lydia and kneeled down in front of her. He lightly placed his hand on her shoulder and let out a sigh.

"What I'm about to tell you is the truth, and I know you're smart enough to know if I'm lying or not. So... what I tell you know is between us okay? You need to keep your innocence to protect yourself."

"Okay..." Lydia responded raising an annoyed eyebrow at Percy.

"Do you remember what happened the night of the formal? When you went to look for Jackass... Jackson?" Percy asked carefully. Lydia nodded slowly almost annoyed at Him. Sighing Percy ran a hand through his hair, taking a deep breath he decided to tell her everything.

"There's a reason that you're top of the class, there's a reason while you try to hide it you're not a dumb bimbo. You're a demigod... like me."

>>>

"DEREK!" Isaac screamed as he rushed into the train station looking for his alpha. "DEREK SOMETHING HAPPENED... TO MY DAD?!"

"What did you do?" Derek asked his red eye flashing demanding the truth from his beta.

"My dad... I think he's dead."

"What did you do!?" Derek exclaimed once again.

"That's the thing," Isaac exclaimed the nights events rushing through his head. "It wasn't me." Derek eyed his beta carefully as he pulled out his phone his eyes hovering over Percys contact.

"I'm calling Percy, and you're telling us everything."
>>>

"This is stupid!" Scott groaned as the duo walked towards the locker room. "I don't need chains."

"Last full moon you almost killed me I'm having you chained before nightfall!" Stiles exclaimed. "It's really stressful okay? You,today, full moon, and hunters all at once is a little hard to micromanage!"

Scott sighed as they came to a stop at there lockers and looked at his best friend.
"I don't have any urge to maim and kill this time! I swear it feels different!"

"Yeah and last time you were totally fine, you kissed Lydia, tried to kill me... then your ex and almost led you me and Derek into the hunters trap," Stiles stated crossing his arms and raising an eyebrow at Scott. "You're getting chained up wolf boy."

"Degrading me to boy now I see," Scott said with a slight chuckle.
"Well the other two teen wolves are in trouble so you're boy for today!" Stiles stated with a smirk. "You can become man once you lose that V card."

"Doesn't that mean we're both boys?" Scott asked amused.
"I have a sword."
"I have claws."
"I can control water."
"I have super speed."
"I have a jeep."
"I have Ultra hearing."
"I tip toe."
"I have fangs."
"I have a Percy."

"And we have a demigod werewolf abnormal who is being investigated for murder of his father," Percy said interrupting the twos joking argument as he wrapped his arms around his brother and friend. "And may I remind you for Zeus sake it's the full moon!?"

"I still don't like that you curse using the Greek gods," Stiles muttered as he pulled out his lacrosses pads. "What if all your curses make them want to team up with the hunters?"

"Well out of the council it seems all but one are still on our side," Percy muttered as he sat down and eyed the locker Isaac was supposed to be at. The night had been stressful after Lydia, Isaac had proclaimed that something had killed his father, something supernatural. It had come from a startling conversation the new wolf had encountered where his dad had saw him heal, after abusing him.