Chapter Fifteen

Raving

"Everything set?" Percy asked as he walked over to Stiles and Scott who were unloading his Jeep.

"Yeah, two trash bags full of magic fairy dust, and a sedative that could knock out a horse," Stiles exclaimed with a smile. "Is the supernatural world always this stupid?"

"Oh for Zeus sake," Percy sighed as he shook his head as he grabbed a handful of the mountain ash and spread a thin line around himself. "Scott, reach for me."

Shrugging Scott reached out forwards and a blue light shot out and Scott hand shot backwards as he looked at it confused.

"That burned," Scott murmured. "Looks like you have the most important job Stiles."

"It's up to him to get it set, and if things go sideways make sure it gets removed so we can get the hell out, if we all get paralyzed well let's not let that happen..." Percy sighed as he glanced at the small shack that they were planning on setting Jackson up in.

"Are you sure no Hunters are coming?" Stiles asked. "I don't want to be doing this and get shot in the back.

"I don't know... I wish I did," Percy sighed. "Is everything set up?"

"Yeah, Isaac and Erica are already inside looking for Jackson. Boyd and Derek are watching out
For anything suspicious," Scott explained.

"You head in as well, Stiles get the barrier started," Percy ordered as he patted
Them on the back. "Keep your ringers on, like make sure you can feel the vibration even if you can't hear the phone. It's going to be loud, and we'll need to communicate."

"Got it," Scott exclaimed before rushing into the warehouse.

"Be careful," Percy stated firmly as he looked at Stiles. "Fire hydrant is in the right side of the warehouse close to the back street over there, if you need to make a break for something. Once the barriers set go to that shack. Keep Jackson in there, try to get something out of him if you can. I'm gonna try to save that Radom chick."

"Okay... Percy, be careful I got a bad feeling
About tonight."

"Hey- no pessimism!" Percy joked even though Stiles knew Percy was just as concerned as he was. "The anxiety won't go away until it's done. Get that barrier set."

Percy then walked into the rave, the loud music blaring the amount of speakers making it insanely hard to hear. He figured the teen wolfs were going to have a hard time focusing, which meant getting Jackson out quickly was important.

He walked through the crowds of people dancing before settling into a spot in view of the DJ booth where all the host and people in charge were gathered around as well.

"See them?" Percy asked as he glanced down to Nico.

"Jackson's close, he keeps slipping in and out of sight, pretty sure the one he's after is to the left of the DJ," Nico responded. Percys eyes glanced over the crowd before he spotted the lady he bought tickets from.

"That's her," Percy confirmed with a sigh. "I hate this music."

"And what they played at Camp Half Blood was any better," Nico murmured as he kept his eyes focused on the crowd. "But we have another issue."

"What's that?" Percy asked.

"See a familiar girl in a yellow hoodie?" Nico asked. Percy eyes analyzed the crowd before his eyes spotted Allison.... next to Matt.

She had explained to him she had been asked
Out and where they had talked previously as using it as a one night cover it seemed like a good idea to get her family off her back for a little bit. Yet, her being here... that sent a bad chill up his spine.