Chapter Twenty

The Betrayed Brother

Ya know, the fact that most of y'all overlooked Aphrodite telling Percy she was gonna fuck up his love life in random ways and then only 1 person called Allison betraying him makes me think y'all forgot about that. (That's prob on me for taking 2 years to write the first book but I did say it lol)

Rain started to pour down in the preserve as Thalia made her attack. Stiles felt each rain drop soothe his mind, and fuel his power. He now knew how dangerous the children of the big three could be. The random talks Nico and Percy had gone on about, how if the three of them were together they'd be unstoppable. It made sense. Each of there ability's played off one another.

Thalia was the distraction, the lightening gave it all away, yet the water aided Stiles giving him strength to stray off attacks. Meanwhile in all of this, the child of hades could stealthily move in the shadows. There was no Nico, so the two of them would have to make due. Stiles could only hope that Percys training had paid off.

They smashed to the ground together sending shockwaves through the forest floor knocking a few hunters off there feet and into the ground immediately. Stiles rushed forwards using his sword to sweep a few more off his feet. He only had one target on his mind, the girl who had friend to kill his brother, the one who thought she did and seemed to be proud of it.

"ALLISON!" Stiles roared as the hilt of his sword smashed down on a dazed hunter.

>>>

"It's them?" Percy asked his voice cold as he stared at his hands as they began to shake slightly in rage. "Why are they coming?"

"Some need to finish what they started, exterminating the demigod race,"Artemis informed Percy as she helped the son of Poseidon lean up slightly.

"The others? The one who turned them?"

"They're coming for me," Derek huffed. "They want to grow stronger, they want another alpha in there pack."

Percys hands clenched into fist as he shook his head in frustration, the scene of camp half blood came to his eyes. The blood, the dead, the innocent, and the children.

"When does it end?" Percy asked frustrated. "All my life, I've been dealing with chaos, all my life I've had to fight for my life and those who I care about. Why does the creator hate me?"

"Chaos?" Apollo asked confused as he stopped his medical procedure to look at Percy.

"It talked to me," Percy admitted. "Said I had till the eclipse... when is that by the way?"

"Early October," Artemis informed him.

"So... I get eight months," Percy sighed.

"You could always become a god you know," Apollo murmured. "It's not that bad."

"Ya, so I can be Zeus puppet, and sit on. Some stupid island for no reason for all of eternity like his so called favorite son," Percy spat. "You use us so called heroes to do things you don't want to because it's against the so called rules. Not fearing death? Not actually falling in love and just making kids not to look after them for your own power? There's a reason Luke rose up the way he did, there's a reason we had to fight fellow demigods and not just monsters, there's a reason why children of Ares turned and killed us all!"

"Perseus," Artemis warned. "Don't strain your self?"

"IVE BEEN STRAINING MYSELF!" Percy roared throwing Apollo and Artemis away from him angrily. He grabbed his legs and flung them off the table and pushed himself upwards.

"Percy your spine!" Derek exclaimed but Percy waved him off angrily.

The son of Poseidon's eyes glowed green as he held the table for support for a second. It was obvious he was in pain, but he held his own weight.