Chapter Fourteen

Yeah idk ima just start naming random chapters it's fun lol. Wanted this chapter to be bigger then it was but realized it'd be an annoying long read so...  here's this next part is halfway done and shouldn't have to be split up but if it do it do. Trying to not make super long chapters just more entertaining chapters. Since IMO fuck season 2 let's make things the same and different lol.

But enjoy!

14- The Calm Before The Storm

Percy slammed Allison against the wall as her fingers quickly un did his jeans, as there lips collided upon eachother. They separated for a moment as Allison's hands ran up Percys torso ripping his shirt off. Her hands traveled across Percys scars as she stared at him in the eyes before they slipped down below his waste. Soon the two of them fell onto the bed, the sounds of lust, love, and satisfaction echoing throughout the room for the next thirty minutes.

After the two caught their breath, they held each other close. It had been a chance that they were able to see eachother, and actually spend much needed time with one another.

"I missed this," Allison murmured as she leaned up and traced her fingers across some of Percys scars that sent shivers down his spine.

"It won't be to much longer," Percy stated with a smile as he reached out and gently rubbed Allison's cheek a smile reaching his face as well. "This will be over before we know it Allie."

"I hope," Allison replied with a sigh as she leaned down and kissed Percy passionately, then she laid her head on his chest her hand still running its fingers up and down a long scar down his rib cage.

"Somethings bothering you," Percy remarked as he pulled her closer to him, resulting in Allison rapping her leg around his. Her hand continued to rub as she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"I think they know," Allison informed him with a sigh. "I think they know I'm helping you all... Geralds made some threats recently and it's scaring me."

"What can you do to make them think you aren't?" Percy asked thinking carefully. "I mean you could go on a date with someone as long as you don't like kiss them or anything... seriously, but no kissing or touching allowed!"

"Possessive aren't we?" Allison joked with a small laugh.
"I wouldn't be able to recover from the girl I love kissing someone else," Percy admitted looking down at Allison. "Just doesn't sit right with me."

"So you think going on a stupid date with someone could get them off my back for a bit?" Allison asked.

"Maybe... I mean I don't know your family that well but they have no school evidence that we see eachother... they maybe would ease off you if you peruse something different. But as I said not different just like a date that isn't a date but a thing to get your crazy grandad off your back."

"Yes I know, no kissing," Allison stated with a slight laugh as she held Percy tighter. "It wouldn't feel right if it wasn't you. I mean after all... you have always been there. You were the first person I met in this town, your lockers right next to mine. Even if your friend asked me out first I could never get you off my mind... I hurt myself trying to find my way I this town, and I guess I could be doing it now not giving up what I love."

"I'm not that much of a burden am I?" Percy asked.

"I wouldn't give you up," Allison informed him. "You... you're different. I feel like whatever happens to us we will end up stronger in the long run."

"So what's worrying you then Allie?" Percy asked calmly as he rubbed circles across her back. She went silent, she didn't respond for a moment until Percy leaned up to look at her in the eyes. "Allison, tell me please."