Chapter Ten

Plz don't be a ghost reader! Comments and likes motivate me to get the next chapter out faster. Ofc only like if you enjoyed the story, but with the chapter reads being the same almost every chapter y'all keep coming back you ninjas lol. Thanks for the support regardless y'all are the best now back to the story!

"Wait wait wait!" Derek exclaimed throwing his neck over towards Percy. "You had your first kiss with Annabeth using the same technique you're using now to not let me drown?"

"So bathing in the river Styx and fighting Kronos didn't confuse you but an air bubble did?" Percy asked confused. "I also got blown up by a volcano!"

"Percy I saw you die and come back to life with a magic spear in your hand," Derek reminded him.

"Trident!" Percy corrected.
"Same thing just more pointy things!" The alpha argued.

Meanwhile

Stiles glanced around the pool as he kept his eyes trained on the Kanima as it stalked him like prey. Luckily for Stiles whoever was controlling Jackson didn't know that Stiles was a demigod, and he had been trapped essentially in his biggest weapon.

He knew why the Kanima was after him, they must've known he was the sheriffs son, and he had witnessed the death of the mechanic the other day. The killer wanted to cover up their tracks make sure nobody knew. Yet he only was bringing in more witnesses. Boyd and Erica while unconscious saw it, and Percy and Derek while paralyzed were chilling at the bottom of the pool, Percy keeping an air bubble so Derek wouldn't drown.

This was his moment, Stiles knew that. Yet if he risked getting paralyzed Boyd and Erica could be killed and he couldn't allow that to happen. He had to get Scott here to help at least draw the beast away from his immobile friends. Isaac would be a big help as well, however with them still trying to figure out how to get a murder charge off of the Demi-wolf he couldn't step foot on school grounds. Especially with all of the cameras.

His eyes dashed to his phone as his trecked water as the Kanima was stalking around the pool side. He watched as the snake like creature stuck his hand in before reaching out and throwing itself backwards terrified. Stiles narrowed his eyes, he knew Jackson could swim, he almost expected the beast to jump in with them.

"Jackson?" Stiles asked as he slowly pushed his way towards his phone slowly gliding through the water. "Jackson if you have any control why don't you talk to me?"

"Jackson's not here right now."

"Okay, why are you attacking us? We want to save him. We want to free him of this burden!" Stiles yelled angrily. "Hes not capable of killing people yet you force him to do it!"

"I don't care, you saw!" The voice sounded back as it stalked closer to Stiles. The demigod was so close to his phone, all he needed to do was stall the Kanima master a little longer.

"What do you want with Jackson then huh? Why are you using him this way?" Stiles asked as his hand reached around the bottom of the ladder.

"What does it matter?"

"There's hunters trying to kill every supernatural creature in this town! Including demigods! We have a way to save him, and you being on some stupid revenge corse is stopping it!" Stiles yelled backed angrily.

"Hunters?"

"The Argents!" Stiles snarled back. "They're around constantly, they run the school, they hunt to woods every night trying to draw us out! All those deaths, the Hale fire is Kate Argents fault and they are coming after us for stopping her! If
You're supernatural why are you coming after us! Why are you trying to torture Jackson into being a monster? Why are you killing people!?"