Chapter Six

Sorry for the delay let's get to it shall we?!

"No this isn't you! It's him!" Derek stammered as he stepped backwards before the ice started to shift around him before latching on to him. "YOURE NOT EVEN HERE!"

"I am Everywhere!"

10 hours earlier

"Percy, please don't go into that tent," Nico begged grabbing onto his shoulder trying to pry him backwards.

"I've dealt with this before I'll be fine," Percy said sternly.

"Will you?" Thalia mocked causing Percy to glare her way and for the first time the daughter of the Zeus took a step back.

"Power radiates off of you son of Poseidon. I can see you shifting through your Greek and Roman personalities in ways you shouldn't," Artemis spoke calmly. Percy eyed her carefully before back at the tent.

"This will give me what I need?" Percy asked as he clenched his jaw in frustration. "You swear on the Styx?"

"I swear it will give you what you need Perseus. On the Styx."  Thunder echoed in the air and Percy new it was in place.

"Percy it doesn't matter, you can do it your way no matter what!" Nico exclaimed. "I can help!"

"Either way, I have a feeling you will," Percy stated. "Won't you?"

"I- I-." Nico stammered.

"You can't find Jason, neither can the hunters, I can't help my friends without this knowledge, and I can't stop those who killed our people without this. How can I pass it up?" Percy asked with to a heavy sigh.

"It's going to hurt," Nico warned.

"Everything this day does." Percy responses costly before entering the tent. He didn't know what he expected, perhaps just Rachel, or even just a mist. Some random person he had never seen before, or even just nothing as a trap, however it was something that made his heart twist. As when he stepped into the tent he saw her, grey eyes and curly blonde hair, a camp blood necklace still tied around her neck, glowing in all her perfections even without the golden ichor running through her veins.

Yet to Percy, she was less of what she once was. She wasn't the same he could tell, the look of fear or happiness she may have once felt seeing him wasn't there, the connection when there eyes met seemed to be vanquished. Nothing, nothing but sea green eyes staring back at a stirring grey. At first he thought it was a deception, a way to make him think it was what he desired most, but when he saw the strand of grey hair he knew what he saw was to be true. She wasn't herself though he could tell, this wasn't his wise girl.

"So you're alive," Percy remarked in a monotone voice as he clenched his fist. "And didn't even bother to tell me."

"I- I couldn't," She spoke sadly.

"Then why show up at all?" Percy asked crossing his arms.

"Because you need this," She stated holding up a a small dagger that held some sort of liquid in it. "And I'm the only one who could make it."

"So all that seeing each other again shit was just bullshit huh?" Percy spat shaking his head in frustration. "Just bleeding out talk?"

"We are seeing each other again," She remarked.

"Not like I thought," Percy spat. "I thought it would be in the afterlife, with the rest of us. I hate myself because you died and look at you! More perfect then even I could've dreamed but you don't even come close to what she was."