Chapter Nineteen

Restraint

Read the authors note at the end plz :)

"Perce!" A random girl exclaimed as she grabbed him and held him tightly before giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.
"You played amazing tonight!"
Percy looked at her confused for a second, he had never seen her before in his life yet she acted as if they were close. She stood timidly by him, as if they were not exactly relationship but she had feelings.

"I did?" Percy asked confused.
"Y-yeah? You literally scored the game winning goal! You know with how you play defense and have random offensive outburst you could get a scholarship! I mean you're playing for the three time in a row defending state champs that has to get you something!"

Percy paused for a moment he had no memory of a game. But he shrugged slightly as everything the girl had just said was something that oddly excited Percy. As if he wanted that normality,
A college? Playing a random sport? Who knew but normal... after everything he had been through seemed great.

"This is her."
A soothing voice shot out that caused the whole scene to disappear and leave Percy standing in a void of white. Percy glanced around confused before seeing a figure.

"Who are you?" Percy asked confused.
"I'm Chaos," It responded. "We'll also known as the creator."

"Oh so you're the one who plotted my life out to be a living hell? And then dropped me
Into it literally?"

"Your father told you I'd talk to you," the being responded.
"I suppose he did."

"That girl. What do you think?"

"I don't know? I'm kind of confused since I just got shot off a cliff by another girl. What does it matter I've never seen her before?"

"It's your life if you decide to not become a god," It stated. "It won't be easy, you'll have to become a protector. Train under me until you can control yourself till you're sent back down to live your life."

"What?"

"I created you, but free will is important and you will at the end of the day get your choice. godhood, and annabeth, death and a heroes afterlife, or a servant of me Chaos," the being responded.

"And what does being your servant require?"

"You look after my creation, and when
You decide you want to pass on, you pass on."

"So... I could be normal? Until I need to save things?" Percy asked.

"Perhaps, where you are now is a little complicated and I won't share much until the time is ready. But just know Perseus Jackson, I made you to be the best demigod. The only demigod to have the power to become
A god by his own power. That is why your life
Has been the way it has."

"Well thank you, I hate it."

"You will have your choice, Perseus. But I see now you are in pain. To much... so I offer you this. I will postpone your choice. One I wanted now, but I will wait as I know what you truly want. I will give you the opportunity to have your revenge."

"Against the traitors?" Percy asked his fist clenching.

"Yes."

"How long?"

"By the lunar eclipse later this year. You will have your opportunity to seek justice for your race. Then we will talk again Perseus. And we will discuss your fait."

"Wait!" Percy exclaimed as the figure began to walk away.

"Who is she?"

"A potential soul mate. But then again, Annabeth, Allison, Hallie. What does
It matter? You will get to chose at the end of the day."
Before Percy could say another word everything went white and he shot up out of bed.