Chapter eighteen

Percy gasped as he woke up only for him to be shoved back down.

"Percy! Stay still!" Stiles voice shot out. "You have to stay still!"

"Never again!" Percy mumbled out as his head smacked back down on the table as his body shook rapidly. "As long as we're together."

"PERCY!" Stiles screamed as he grabbed onto his brothers arm and shoulder and stared at him in the eyes. "You're going to be okay! I promise!"

"Stiles back up now!" Nico screamed shoving Stiles backwards as Percy flung off the table, gold
Blood drooling from his mouth. He coughed slightly, the human maroon blood trickled out. There was a loud snapping sound, his bones re attaching themselves together, causing the demigod to scream in pain before falling over
On his back.

"What's happening?" Argent asked.
"His body... isn't meant to regenerate like a god, in the process of healing himself he's also damaging himself. The human blood that remains is slowly being burned away every time he bleeds," Artemis explained as she sat down next to Percy and poured a vile of nectar down into his throat as she lightly combed his hair. "He is becoming more then a demigod, and by the lunar eclipse his mortality will be burned through unless he chooses to become a god."

"What does that mean?" Scott asked confused.
"Perseus Jackson, who has refused to become a god once before, has grown so powerful that he is becoming one. But his mortal body is holding him back. Zeus must bless him god hood in order
To save his life, as the great hero deserves his place among us at mount Olympus. And reunite with his beloved."

"But Allison," Stiles stated confused. "He loves your daughter."

"Allison's the one who did this to him," Nico stated dryly as he sat next to Percy and grabbed his arm staring down at his cousin in concern.

"What?" Stiles asked confused as he looked at Argent.

"I'm order to save me... Derek said he ended up having to dig his teeth into someone, but he didn't know who," Scott murmured before he to looked at Argent. "Don't tell me."

"Christopher's wife died tragically, and my daughter was manipulated... and turned into a weapon against you all," Artemis explained calmly as she lifted Percy up carefully laying him back onto the table. "Perseus.... do not fight. Have sweet dreams for once."

"Allison did this?" Stiles asked as he picked up the arrow that had once been in Percys chest as anger grew inside of him. "Why?"

"Gerald," Argent replied. "Manipulated her like he did Kate. I did my best to stop it but I couldn't."

Electricity suddenly corded through the tent, as thunder erupted in the background as Thalia entered.

"Thalia!" Nico warned as he rushed forwards and grabbed her.
"You leaked information! You told them the weakness!" Thalia screamed angrily as her eyes lit up in a glorious electric blue. "If he dies ITS ON YOU ARTEMIS!"

"THALIA!" Nico grunted. "Please not now!"

"HES THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN SAVE JASON! AND YOU GAVE HIM TO THEM ON A SILVER PLATER TOU TOLD THEM HOW TO BEAT HIM!" Thalia screamed as Nico shoved her backwards Into a corner of a tent.

"You are right... I'm sorry Thalia," Artemis replied somberly. "I- apologize my dear."

"Tell that to Jason when he's dead!" Thalia cried.

"That's why you're here huh?" Nico asked angrily as he turned around. "I've been tracking this pack for a year! And just now you tell me Jason is there! You don't think Percy deserved to know?"