Taegi

inside and out

inside and out

Author: aileron

Fandom: BTS

Top: N/A

Words: 8,678

Tags: #AlternateUniverse, #ModernSetting, #MagicalRealism, #FoundFamily, #LightAngst, #Hurt/Comfort, #Healing, #Fluff, #Humor, #Cuddling/Snuggling, #Kissing

Summary:

"We, uh." Namjoon pauses like he's looking for words. He glances up at the ceiling. "We have a guest who's staying over in the guest bedroom for the time being."

Yoongi furrows his brows. "Okay? Why is that such a serious matter?"

"One of my classmates from uni reached out to me, she's working as a psychologist consultant who specializes in—well, rather unique cases. She asked if I'd be able to help, it's a bit of a delicate situation," Namjoon says. "Apparently our guest—Taehyung's his name, by the way—he's in need of a warm, loving environment. Jihyo said she immediately thought our place would be perfect—and that we would be able to handle it."

Yoongi looks at all of them one by one, confused. "Handle what, exactly?"

"He's invisible," Jungkook blurts out.

-

or: Taehyung has turned invisible due to continuous mistreatment. Perhaps the chaotic yet loving environment of a household with six roommates is just the thing he needs to become visible again. And perhaps Yoongi has a part to play in the process as well.

Status: Complete

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/26041150

External Link can be found at the bottom of the page.

AN: Feel free to request any kind of story you want. 😄😄Either in the comments or in private.

Dedicated to: ARIESII0V. Ok, I know this isn't exactly magic but I genuinely think you'll like this story. cause I am in love with this concept. It was so interesting like the story progression is really good. If you still want another Taegi story, I'll def do it.