Draco Centric/ Drarry

The Mirror of Ecidyrue

Author: starbrigid

Fandom: Harry Potter

Words: 1,187,907 (will be increased)

Tags: #TimeTravel, #SlowBurn, #Hermione/DracoFriendship, #Fluff, #Angst, #SnarkyDraco, #Abuse, #PostTraumaticStressDisorder/PTSD, #SlightlyUnreliableNarrator, #CharacterStudy, #DracoNeedsAHug, #AntiHero, #YuleBall, #Prophecy, #Duelling, #UnforgiveableCurses, #MorallyGreyDraco, #Dom/Sub/Undetones, #Dumbledore'sArmy, #Quidditch, #SiriusGetsATrial, #Pensieves, #BloodMagic, #MirrorOfErised, #DeathlyHallows, #Betreyal, #Mirrors, #DarkMagic

Summary (Book 1):

All it takes is one look in a mirror and an ill-advised attempt to shatter it, before an embittered Draco Malfoy fresh out of Azkaban is sent back into his body on the day he gets his Hogwarts letter.

Suddenly, Draco has an unwanted second chance, with a Sorting Hat that doesn't know what to do with him, a certain Muggleborn who won't leave his study table alone, and green eyes he just can't get out of his head. And then there's his new wand, whose choice of him could just mark him as every bit as dark a wizard as his name means he should be.

Status: Complete

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/series/1765369

External Link can be found at the bottom of the page.

AN: Feel free to request any kind of story you want. 😄😄Either in the comments or in private.

After the last Draco book I read, i had to look for something similar and I found it!!! I am so excited to read this and the best part is that it's almost fully complete. Honestly, it might be too long for some people but amazing. I probably won't be recing anything for a while cause this definitely going to take a long time. You can still request things.  If I don't like it ill probably delete this rec but I don't think that's gonna happen. 

LOL ignore everything I've this is the best series I have read in my life. THE BEST. 

Also fanrt may be added every once in a while.