Yoonseok

boy, you got my heartbeat runnin' away

Author: 777335

Fandom: BTS

Top: N/A

Words: 12145

Tags: #AlternateUniverse, #College/University, #MutualPining, #ReferencesToDepression, #YoongiIsWhipped, #HoseokIsWhipped, #BoysKissing, #BoysInLove, #HappyEnding, #ImpliedSexualContent, #ThisIsJustSoft

Summary:

Summer before his third year, Hoseok says he wants to move out of the dorms and Yoongi replies easily, "My lease is almost up, wanna get a place together?"

Hoseok can't speak for a second, just wants.

"Seok?" Yoongi says, pushing his glasses up with the heel of his hand, tongue poking into his cheek nervously. "We don't— we don't have to, never mind."

"No," Hoseok says, taking the half step to their table, sliding Yoongi's beer toward him, settling on his stool with his caipirinha. He chews on the straw. "No, no," he can feel the smile breaking across his face, "that sounds great, that sounds really nice. Holy shit, yeah, let's do it."

"Yeah?" A shy smile touches the corners of Yoongi's mouth. "Yeah? Okay. We could get a couch for Holly."

//

or hoseok and yoongi meet on the internet, become friends, both end up in seoul, become better friends, move in together, and then eat some pancakes. oh, also they make out.

Status: Complete

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/13616832

External Link can be found at the bottom of the page.

AN: Feel free to request any kind of story you want. 😄😄Either in the comments or in private.

Dedicated to: pandaxjin. I LOVE it. The first line is gonna tell you that this is one good fic. I love stories that can make me laugh. And it's soft!! Omg, they're in love and making me fall too. SO CUTE.