Draco Centric

The Importance of being Draco Malfoy

Author: poppyhills

Fandom: Harry Potter

Top: N/A

Words: 66159

Tags: #SlowBurn, #SlytherinBeingSlytherin, #SlytherinVSGryffindorRivalry, #HogwartsThirdYear, #Retelling, #Amnesia, #Fluff, #Crack, #EnemiesToFriendsToLovers, #EventualRomance, #FixItOfSorts, #MinorWolfstar

Summary:

The answer to the age-old question, "What if instead of a scratch on the arm, Buckbeak had stomped on Draco's head instead and caused tragic memory loss?"

It was a truth universally acknowledged that the path to reforming a Slytherin prince never did run smooth.

Hogwarts AU Prisoner of Azkaban.

Status: Complete

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/31565852?view_full_work=true

External Link can be found at the bottom of the page.

AN: Feel free to request any kind of story you want. 😄😄Either in the comments or in private.

IMPORTANT; ok, so I'm way past the point at which I can quit but just wanted to let yall know that this series is incomplete and was last updated months ago. So each work is one book. So both prisoner of Azkaban and the Goblet of Fire is done but nothing else. THAT'S SAD BRO. If you still want to read it then wonderful, go on.

The summary itself was brilliant. That's the first thing I noticed. Like you read that, the first thought is "damnnnn, this shit gon is good". No that's actually what I thought. Also, this is me after the first chapter, and I already really like this. Hopefully, it's this good throughout the entire story.

After reading the entire thing, I have to say the name of the story is very fitting and I love that it matches. 

Brilliant. Just brilliant.