Yoonkook

please don't say you love me (because i might not say it back)

Author: notyoongs

Fandom: BTS

Top: N/A

Words: 20002

Tags: #AlternateUniverse, #HarryPotterSetting, #Hogwarts, #Magic, #RavenclawYoongi, #SlytherinJungkook, #FriendsToLovers, #PublicDeclarationOfLove, #TsundereYoongi, #JungkookIsALittleShit, #Fluff, #Humor

Summary:

"it might be best," begins hoseok, "to let it burn."

yoongi can't help but think he's right—but he picks up the howler anyway, opening it and watching it spring to life just like the last one.

this one begins like a continuation of the last one: "REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD LET ME TAKE YOU ON A DATE," jeongguk's voice screams in the great hall. "REASON NUMBER ONE—"

yoongi, with a flick of his wand, sets the howler on fire.

(or: jeongguk loves yoongi. yoongi loves public rejection, and maybe something else. based off of the origin story of james potter & lily evans.)

Status: Complete

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/15461139

External Link can be found at the bottom of the page.

AN: Feel free to request any kind of story you want. 😄😄Either in the comments or in private.

Dedicated to: hopeworld_16_What is it with me and HP AU Yoonkook? Honestly, this was so cute my heart is bursting. Their relationship is so >>>> And of course, it's by notyoongs. They're slowly starting to become my favorite author.