Disc Duo

Antagonists

Antagonists

Author: theseusinflames

Fandom: MCYT

Words: 24200

Tags: #ExiledTommyInnit, #HurtTommyInnit, #LonelyTommyInnit, #ProtectiveDream, #TubboAngst, #TommyInnitAngst, #AngstAndFeels, #DevelopingFriendships, #EnemiesToFriends, #JustFriends, #NoRomance, #HurtDream, #DreamIsLikeTommy'sOlderBrother, #GhostWilbur, #ProtectiveWilbur, #SBIAngst, #TommyWilburTechnobladeAreSiblings, ##################

Summary:

After barely saving Tommy from plunging into lava, Dream became somewhat worried for the teenager, and assigned himself the role of watching over him, making sure Tommy didn't try anything like that again. He'd always been painted as the villain, and, to be truthful, he was sometimes, but this time? No, this was genuine concern. And he was going to make sure Tommy was okay no matter what.

Tommy hated it. He felt like eyes were burning into his soul at every waking moment. After his moment of weakness in the Nether, he never had a moment alone, and sure, he would've been glad for that, he would've thanked any god there could possibly be that he was no longer alone, except the problem was with his company...the one rival he'd had for years.

Status: Complete

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/28198464?view_full_work=true

External Link can be found at the bottom of the page.

AN: Feel free to request any kind of story you want. 😄😄Either in the comments or in private.

I absolutely love this duo so much. Just oof. Healthy #DiscDuo for the win!!

Lol, I'm lying. Im crying. That was so sad. Do what you will with this info.