Yeongyu

you've ruined my life (by not being mine)

Author: madelaine

Fandom: TXT

Top: N/A

Words: 15561

Tags: #SummerVacation, #WhippedYeonjun, #ChoiSiblingsSoobin&Beomgyu, #BestFriendsYeonbin, #Fluff, #TaehyunsMuscles, #Jealousy

Summary:

The thing was, he remembered Beomgyu as an annoying little kid, always hanging around them, and now he had the most beautiful person he had ever seen right in front of him. His opinion didn't waver even today, when he stood there in a loose chequered shirt and round glasses. And those definitely shouldn't be thoughts to have about his friend's younger brother who had hardly finished high school.

And most definitely Yeonjun's tongue should have never gotten into his mouth, and his hands shouldn't have explored the places they did last night.

(Or, Yeonjun accidentally falls in love with his best friend's younger brother and panics.)

Status: Complete

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/41935722

External Link can be found at the bottom of the page.

AN: Feel free to request any kind of story you want. 😄😄Either in the comments or in private.

I love the dynamics between all of them. I really liked the writing. I know I say that a lot but the goosebumps and butterflies I got don't happen if the writing ain't great. Good plot + good writing = good reading experience. 

FINISHED;

I can't believe I finished a whole second book full of recommendations. This was super fun, thanks for all the support. The next recs book will be out soon, but it will mainly be updated with requests. Come to my ao3 bookmarks if you want pure unfiltered chaos. 

BYEEE <33333