Jikook

until the spring comes again, until the flowers bloom again (stay here a little longer)

Author: Yasutora

Fandom: BTS

Top: Jungkook

Words: 141311

Tags: #AlternateUniverse, #AlphaBetaOmegaDynamics, #AlphaJungkook, #OmegaJimin, #Angst, #Fluff, #HurtComfort, #EnemiesToFriendsToLovers, #MinorCharacterDeath, #JungkookIsBadAtFeelings, #JiminIsAlsoBadAtFeelings, #Smut, #AnalSex, #AnalFingering, #Rimming, #DirtyTalk, #Overstimulation

Summary:

"I demand you return me to my pack immediately!" the small omega screams at him, stomping the floor in frustration.

Jungkook only snorts, unamused. He can't believe this little thing is still trying to go against him when he's literally the only thing between him and a pack full of bloodthirsty wolves.

"Listen here, princess, I already told you that there's no going back. You're ours now—"

The omega takes one swift step forward to stand right in front of Jungkook, defiance burning deep in his eyes. "I am not yours, alpha. I'll never be yours."

It's a challenge, the wolf within Jungkook howls in rage and before the alpha can even stop himself, he has the smaller man pinned between him and a wall.

"We'll see about that, omega."

Or, Jungkook meets an enchanting white wolf from a rivaling pack, and against his better judgement decides to take him home with him.

Status: Complete

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/16156838?view_full_work=true

External Link can be found at the bottom of the page.

AN: Feel free to request any kind of story you want. 😄😄Either in the comments or in private.

Dedicated to: nancyarorayy.