Beomjun

The Wrong Mr

The Wrong Mr. Choi

Author: chubbypoteyto

Fandom: TXT

Top: N/A

Words: 21940

Tags: #Romance, #Fluff, #Crack, #ImpliedKai/Taehyun, #LoveConfessionGoneWrong, #GayDisasterBeomgyu, #SlightAngst, #AlternateUniverse, #HighSchool

Summary:

Multitudes of horrible scenarios entered Beomgyu's mind when he realized he put the letter in the wrong locker, but this certainly wasn't one of them.

Yeonjun materializes out of nowhere and suddenly appeared beside Beomgyu's locker, almost causing him to have a heart attack.

"Hey, I have to admit the letter was a bit cheesy, but you're pretty cute so I'll go out with you." Yeonjun finishes his death sentence to Beomgyu with a smirk.

"Hah?!" Beomgyu replies the dumbest thing he could think of and silently prays for those things from hellbound to come get him now.

Or Beomgyu mistakenly puts his love letter that was supposed to be for Soobin on Yeonjun's locker and now he has to deal with the fact that the hottest boy in school just agreed to go out with him on a date.

Status: Complete

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/36119416?view_full_work=true

External Link can be found at the bottom of the page.

AN: Feel free to request any kind of story you want. 😄😄Either in the comments or in private.

I am SO in love with this fic. I obviously only rec fics I like a lot but this is amazing to a whole new level. I'll rate it a 100/10. I'm screaming in joy.