𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

As The World Caves In

❝︎You saved
my life.❞︎

❝︎You saved
mine too.❞︎

SYNOPSIS!

SYNOPSIS!

ELAINE MCCALL was one of a kind. She was a girl that was born from a one night stand that took place between a witch and a werewolf. She was placed on the doorstep of Melissa McCall, thinking that she wasn't wanted her whole life, only to find out that that wasn't the case. That her mother had been trying to protect her from what she was, from who she would become. That same mother that Elaine had murdered with her own hands. That same mother who was the reason she triggered the other half of her curse.

She was a hybrid. A powerful witch with the ability to turn into a Wolf and rip your throat out with her teeth. Her kind was very rare in the world, and those that existed were quickly killed once their existence had been discovered. So not only was Elaine a hybrid—one of the most wanted supernatural creatures—but she was also a Smith witch, born from one of the most hunted witch families.

Needless to say, her life was in constant jeopardy. She just didn't realize how much until her name had popped up on a hit list, with her name having the highest amount of money for collection on there. Saying that her species was hated was the understatement of the year.

She had faced so much already; an alpha who had slit her throat and killed her (causing her witch side to activate), a Kanima that had attempted to kill her boyfriend―︎to which they were on a break―︎an alpha pack and a Darach that were constantly at each other's throats and was almost the reason of her mother's sacrifice, and of course the nogitsune that had possessed her boyfriend and snapped Elaine's neck, causing her to turn dark.

She thought that maybe she would get a break. Just maybe. But the world hated her. She had been through so much, but she hadn't a single clue for what she was going to be up against. And to say she wasn't going to be prepared for what the world was about to throw at her was the biggest understatement of the century

DISCLAIMER!

This story contains topics such as language, death, blood, gore, witchcraft, as well as some other topics that may or may not make you uncomfortable! Please read at your own risk!

I do not own Teen Wolf! That belongs to Jeff Davis as well as the producers and film makers of the show. However, I do own Elaine McCall as well as any other original characters that appear in this story along with this plot!

AUTHORS NOTE!

The sequel is here my lovelies! As The World Caves In is the sequel to my Stiles fic, When The Darkness Come. I'm so excited to get the chance to continue to write about Elaine's story! She's been through so much shit already, and I'm about to put her through a whole lot more. She's also officially a hybrid, so that's going to be exciting to explore! I will be going to season 6A of the show, and I will also include the last episodes of 6B when Stiles shows up again!

Please please please don't be a silent reader! Vote, but comment as well! Comments make me a lot more motivated to write for this story than votes do! I hope you're all as excited as I am! So, let's get to it, shall we?