𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:❝︎A Second To Cry❞︎

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:
❝︎A Second To Cry❞︎

ELAINE, STILES, AND LYDIA ALL MADE THEIR WAY TO THE SHERIFF'S STATION. Lydia had found out news about her grandmother, and that news would be that she was the creator of the deadpool. The thought made shivers run down Elaine's spine. Lydia's grandmother had been dead for a few years now, so when, how, and why did she create such a list? Also, how could she possible be controlling this entire thing when she was dead? There were so many questions running through Elaine's brain and it was making her uneasy with each passing second.

When the three walked in, they grabbed Noah and he brought them to his office as they explained what Lydia had discovered. "It's not that she could still be alive." Stiles said as they entered the office with Noah closing the door behind him.

"It's that she would've had to fake her death." Lydia finished.

Noah looked at her with furrowed brows. "Your grandmother, Lorraine Martin, faked her death?"

Stiles nodded. "Definitely."

"Maybe." Lydia countered.

"More than likely. Yes."

Noah nodded. "Oh, I'm guessing you have a story to back this up?"

"She might be helping The Benefactor." Lydia answered.

"Or is The Benefactor."

Noah rose his eyebrows. "Sounds like a story worth hearing." Noah crossed his arms over his chest.

"Not to change the subject or anything." Elaine said, causing them to look at her. "But where's Parrish?"

Noah thought about it for a moment before opening the door to his office and asking the officers, "Anybody seen Parrish?" He looked at one of his officers, the officer that had tried to burn Parrish alive the night prior. "Haigh?"

"Haven't seen him," he answered.

Noah nodded then went back inside the office. Not a second later Elaine noticed someone walk in. He had soot covering his body, his clothes being completely burned off. Then he ran towards Haigh, shoving him against the wall. Gunshots went off and Elaine ducked in surprise whilst Noah ran out of the office. Noah pointed his gun, yelling at the man and another shot went off, hitting Noah in the shoulder.

"Oh my God!" Elaine gasped, running over to the man with Stiles at her heels. She held out her hand and the gun went flying from the officers hand, landing into her own. She quickly placed it on the ground so that she wouldn't be the cause of another shot going off. The man punched Haigh over and over again until he was unconscious. When the man sat up Elaine realized it was Parrish. "Parrish? What the hell happened to you?"