𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

CHAPTER TWO:❝︎I Thought You Were Leaving❞︎

CHAPTER TWO:
❝︎I Thought You Were Leaving❞︎

KIRA, LYDIA, MALIA, AND SCOTT SAT IN THE BACK, ELAINE IN THE PASSENGERS SEAT AND STILES DRIVING. There was only silence in the car as Stiles followed closely after Braeden who was riding ahead of them on her motorcycle. Elaine could feel Stiles' eyes constantly landing on her and she knew that he was worried about her, and was confused on her actions back in there. Elaine was confused by her own if she was being honest. All she knew was that she was panicking and she needed to know that her brother was alive and her first instinct was to kiss him because, well, because she loved him. She felt guilty for kissing him. She wished she could take it back, knowing exactly what was going to follow soon. She sighed and closed her eyes, placing her elbow on the door and leaning her head onto her hand. The silence was absolutely suffocating.

Malia leaned forwards, placing her head between Stiles and Elaine. She glanced between the two for a moment before breaking the silence. "Okay, I'll ask." Elaine opened her eyes and turned to look at the girl. "Who's Kate Argent?"

Kira raised her hand slightly. "Uh, I'd like to know, too."

"Well, we were at her funeral." Stiles answered. "So, I'd like to know how she got out of a casket that was buried six feet underground."

"She was never in it." Scott said, causing the group to look at him except for Stiles who only glanced at him through the mirror. He said nothing else.

"She was Allison's aunt." Lydia turned her head away from the window. "And a total sociopath."

Elaine didn't say anything. Kira looked over at Scott, noticing the look on his face. "You don't have to talk about it now if you don't want to."

Malia looked at Kira like she was crazy. "Uh, yes he does."

"Malia." Elaine warned, closing her eyes as she leaned back against the window.

"Yeah, she's right." Scott whispered. "You guys should know. You need to know."

"Alright." Stiles started. "Kate was the one who set the fire that killed most of Derek's family."

"Some of them survived. Like Cora and Peter." Scott continued.

"A very angry Peter." Lydia added.

"That's one word for it." Elaine muttered.

"Yeah, he's the one who bit and turned me." Scott looked over at Elaine. "He's also the one that killed Elaine and made her witch side appear."

"And he's also the one who caught up to Kate and killed her." Lydia said, staring blankly ahead of her.

"And we saw her buried." Stiles finished.