𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN:❝︎The Last One Left❞︎

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN:
❝︎The Last One Left❞︎

STILES SAT AT HER BEDSIDE, HIS HEAD IN HIS HANDS. The person he loved the most was in the hospital because of bullet wounds. He was glad his dad was fine and back at work, he was currently talking to Meredith at the station, Stiles couldn't handle two people he loved being in the hospital. And now Melissa was trying to make him do a CT because he had a concussion from being punched and slamming his head on the ground. He couldn't do it knowing Elaine wasn't awake.

     Elaine groaned and Stiles immediately sat up. "Ow." Stiles looked at the bed as a smile came on his face. He grabbed her hand and gave it a kiss causing Elaine to turn and look at him. "I told you to take me to Derek."

     "Well, I panicked and you were basically lifeless in my arms." Stiles told her. "Melissa told me something weird happened during your surgery. After they removed the bullets they said. . . they said you caught on fire. What the hell, Elaine?"

     Elaine snickered. "I caught on fire?"

     "This is not funny. Nothing about this is funny." Stiles sternly told her. "Elaine, you almost died. Again."

     "Maybe it was my magic. Maybe it sensed the wolfsbane and it was defending me by burning it out. Cause I feel completely fine now."

     Stiles sighed. "Elaine, you don't understand. I almost saw you die again. Your mother wasn't here to bring you back. I thought. . . I thought I was going to lose you for good this time."

     "Stiles. . ." Elaine whispered his name, grabbing his hand causing him to look at her. "I'm not going anywhere. Besides, it's not like I asked to put myself in this situation again. I just wanted to scream."

     "Scream?"

     "When I scream, it lets out all of the built up power. I needed to scream or I was going to explode. Literally." Elaine sighed. "I'm sorry."

     "I'm just glad you're okay."

     "Me too." They looked up when Melissa entered. She walked in and hugged her daughter and Elaine immediately hugged her back.

     "Mom, I'm okay." Elaine chuckled, pulling away.

     "I know. That's why I've already filled out your discharge papers."

     "Oh, you're an angel." Elaine breathed. Elaine stood up from the bed, ripping all the medical supplies off of her and grabbing the fresh pair of clothes her mom had brought. Melissa closed the door and Elaine didn't hesitate to change into them, not caring that Stiles was sitting right there. He had the decency to look away since Melissa was standing right there. "I'm ready to leave this place."

     "Oh, Stiles, I didn't find that tape player you asked for but I found someone that was looking for you." Melissa opened the door and Malia walked in.