𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER THIRTEEN:❝︎What Happened To My Son?❞︎

CHAPTER THIRTEEN:
❝︎What Happened To My Son?❞︎

BEING BACK IN STILES' BED BROUGHT ELAINE MORE COMFORT THAN SHE REALIZED. Having his arms wrapped around her waist, caging her with warmth and safety, made her feel like everything was okay. She didn't want to leave. She wanted to stay in bed with him forever, but nothing lasts forever. Especially in Elaine's world. She woke up as soon as she felt him twist and turn, the flashbacks from when he would wake up screaming from nightmares making her instincts come to play. She opened her eyes, ready to sit up and calm him down but a scream never left his lips. She turned on her other side, her blue eyes meeting Stiles'.

"Hey," she softly whispered, her voice filtered with sleep.

Stiles looked at her, frowning. "Did I wake you?"

She shook her head, giving him a small smile. "It's alright. What's wrong?"

"Who says anything is wrong?" Stiles tried. Elaine shot him a look. He sighed. "Never could get anything past you. Still can't." He brushed a hair from her face, pushing it behind her ear. He didn't say anything, studying her face like he was scared she would disappear if he looked away from her.

"It's Malia, isn't it?" Elaine asked, her eyes searching his. Stiles nodded. "I know you're worried about her, Stiles. I know you're hitting yourself for how she found out, but there is nothing you can do right now. You just have to give it time. There's nothing you can do about it right now, so there is no point worrying."

"Yeah, I know. You're right." Stiles sighed, placing his arm around her and pulling her closer to him. Elaine placed her head on his chest and Stiles mindlessly played with her hair as he stared up at the ceiling with his thoughts running wild. He glanced down at Elaine when he heard soft snores fall from her lips, causing a small smile to form on his face. He placed a kiss on the top of her head and closed his eyes, trying his best to think of what Elaine said and get some sleep.

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

"IS THREE ENOUGH?" Kira asked as Liam placed the last computer on the table. Liam, Stiles, Elaine, Scott, and Kira all stood there, all with a computer in front of them except for Elaine who was standing beside of Stiles with her arms crossed.

"Depends on how many camera's they have, but I think so." Stiles answered.

"Are we really doing this?" Liam asked.

"We're doing it." Scott confirmed with a nod. "Tonight."

"But isn't it dangerous."

Elaine looked at Liam and walked over to him placing a comforting hand on his shoulder. Liam looked at her and she sent him a reassuring smile. "Liam, if you think this is dangerous, you haven't faced danger yet."