𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

CHAPTER ONE:❝︎Mexico❞︎

CHAPTER ONE:
❝︎Mexico❞︎

GOING TO MEXICO AND THEN BEING DRAGGED INTO A CLUB WAS NOT WHAT ELAINE WAS EXPECTING, HOWEVER SHE COULDN'T FIND IT IN HERSELF TO COMPLAIN BECAUSE DESPITE BEING UPSET WITH STILES AND SCOTT, SHE WAS ACTUALLY ENJOYING HERSELF. The music was blaring, sweaty drunk bodies were surrounding her and she had managed to flirt her way into getting a girl to bring her a drink before throwing it back and dancing with the woman. Her eyes flickered away from the brunette beauty in front of her, catching glimpses of the men that were looking for them.

     "This was fun." Elaine smiled, sending her a quick wink before making her way through the crowd until she managed to make it over to Malia and Kira. She continued to dance, not giving a care in the world for the men, Malia doing the same thing. The two danced together and smiled at one another as they enjoyed themselves before convincing Kira to join them only for the girl to dance incredibly weird. Malia and Elaine exchanged a look before pulling the girl closer before the three danced closely with one another. Soon enough others joined around them, the males watching the three females with lust in their eyes.

     "Get ready girls." Elaine whispered, her eyes flashing purple as she continue to smile. "It's about to be show time." The three became surrounded by the Calavera's. The three exchanged looks before Kira pulled out her num-chuks, Malia used her wolf strength, and Elaine used her magic. In the matter of seconds the trio had the Calavera's down. Scott appeared, knocking another of them out.

The three females were quick to follow after Scott, making their way from the party and down the hall. They stayed alert, glancing at every corner they walked by, not wanting to be caught off guard. They turned down another hall way, coming to a stop when at the other end white smoke started to appear. Scott walked forwards to get a closer look before suddenly that same smoked spry from the ceiling above them, completely covering them.

     "Wolfsbane." Scott quickly realized. "It's wolfsbane! Kira―︎Kira get out of here!"

She could feel the wolfsbane inject itself into her lungs, causing her to choke and cough. Elaine struggled, placing her hand against the wall before her eyes glowed purple as she tried to mutter a spell to help her out but her vision was so blurry that she didn't see the man appear in front of her, a set of old steel chains in his hands, clamping them quickly against her wrists. Almost immediately she could feel the magic drain from her body. She fell weakly to the floor, trying her best to stay awake but it was too much for her, so she was forced to give in.

When she awoke, she was the last one to awake. They were all in some kind of large bathroom, three sinks lining the backwalls, but no bathroom stalls were in the room. Her back was pressed against the cool white tile of the room. Her head was pounding violently as she tried her best to focus her still blurry vision. A groan fell from her lips as she tried to sit up, stopping when she realized chains were still tightly bound onto her hands.