𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

CHAPTER TWENTY:❝︎You're A Werewolf Like Me❞︎

CHAPTER TWENTY:
❝︎You're A Werewolf Like Me❞︎

THEY ALL WENT RUNNING AND THE BERSERKER QUICKLY CHASED AFTER THEM. They made it to one of the rooms before Malia turned to look at Stiles. "Go find Kira and Scott!" She threw him Kira's sword and he just stood there. "Go!"

Elaine, Peter, Malia, and Liam all fought against the berserker but he would just simply hit them away. When Elaine got knocked away again and landed roughly on the ground, her breath was knocked from her lungs. She coughed, forcing herself to stand up. She was trying to let her wolf side out like it wanted, but it just wasn't doing any justice. She held out her hand, standing up and let out a grunt as the berserker tried to fight against her. It fell to its knees and Peter quickly punched it, sending it down to the ground and Elaine dropped her hand.

Peter picked up one of the bones and tossed it to Malia. "Take him. Aim for the skull!" Peter and Liam quickly grabbed it and held it against the wall. Malia took the bone and was ready to throw it when suddenly Stiles came running in.

"No, wait, wait, Malia! Wait!" Stiles yelled. Before Malia could throw it Kira ran forwards and used her katana to slice the weapon from her hand.

"It's Scott." Stiles told them. "It's Scott."

Elaine frowned. "What do you mean it's Scott?"

Scott quickly punched Peter and Liam away before hitting Malia and knocking her to the ground. He came for Elaine but she quickly held up her hand and kept him back. He pushed against her powers and when Stiles tried to get his attention, Scott quickly punched Stiles to the ground, distracting her long enough to hit her and send her flying across the room. Her back slammed into the wall and her vision became blurry.

Scott advanced towards Liam who scurried backwards. He grabbed Liam and lifted him up, pinning him against the wall, ignoring Kira's cries for him to stop. "Scott." Liam begged. Scott rose his hand up, ready to give the death blow. "Scott, Scott! Listen, listen, listen! You're not a monster! You're a werewolf! Like me." Scott lowered his hand. He let go of Liam and stumbled backwards, struggling to get the armor off of him. Stiles grabbed Elaine, pulling her up and glancing at the blood that was dripping down the side of her head.

Slowly, Scott began to pull the armor off of him. His arms were exposed as were his hands and he reached up to the skull that covered his face, grabbing it with both hands before ripping it in half with a yell. Scott's eyes immediately landed on Peter. "You. The only one who knew as much as the Argents about Berserkers. About the Nagual. You taught Kate. You helped her. All for power."

"For my family's power." Peter argued. "To be rightfully inherited by me. Not usurped by some teenage boy, so incorruptible, he won't shed the blood of his enemies even when justified. You don't deserve your power." Peter's eyes glowed blue. "Not power like this." He transformed and growled. Malia transformed quickly and went to attack him but Peter quickly hit her away. "Oh, sorry, sweetheart, we'll talk about this later."