𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER SIXTEEN:❝︎Angel Of Death❞︎

CHAPTER SIXTEEN:
❝︎Angel Of Death❞︎

SCOTT WENT TO HER LOCATION AND WHEN HE GOT THERE ALL THAT WAS LEFT WAS THE SMELL OF BLOOD AND ELAINE'S PHONE LAYING ON THE GROUND. Scott picked it up, holding it in his hands. Fear suddenly took over him. He scanned the area and he knew that something bad had happened here. Something bad had happened to his sister. The following morning she was still nowhere to be found. Stiles had been getting worried because Elaine hadn't answered any of his calls and texts but he just waved it off for exhaustion.

Stiles and Lydia were still trying to figure out the last part of cypher key so they weren't currently at school. Scott was there, not listening to anything coach was saying. There was a bonfire tonight and all the lacrosse players were to be there, especially Scott. He noticed Liam, who had been staring at the floor blankly, like something was bothering him. When they were dismissed, Liam was the first to leave.

     Scott followed after Liam, finding him sitting on the stairs. He sat on a step behind him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Hey. You okay?" Liam didn't say anything. "Hey."

     Liam glanced at him before messing with the lacrosse stick in his hands. "Last night my printer went off by itself. I couldn't turn it off. I hit the cancel button, but it just kept printing."

     "Printing what?" Scott asked.

     Liam hesitated before pulling out one of the papers and handing it to him. Scott looked at it before suddenly Coach's voice could be heard from another room. "What the hell is this?!" The two wolves exchanged looks before running in the direction. They found Coach standing at a printer which was printing multiple pages by itself. The same thing over and over. Scott grabbed one of the pages from the floor and then the two moved from the door way.

     "You see the difference?" Liam asked.

     "Derek's not on the list anymore."

     "And I'm not worth 3 million. It's 18 now. $18 million."

     Scott's phone began to ring and it was Stiles. He hesitated to answer because he knew that once he did he would have to admit that Elaine was missing. He sighed and answered it. "Stiles?"

     "Scott, we cracked the last one." Stiles told him. "We're taking it to Parrish now."

     "Alright." Scott closed his eyes. "Stiles?"

     "Yeah?"

     "I think something happened to El."

     Liam straightened up at this. Stiles stood there for a moment, not saying anything. He was hoping he'd heard Scott wrong. "What do you mean something happened to El?"

     "Last night she sent me her location. I went, because we do that as a silent s.o.s. and when I got there she wasn't but her phone was. Stiles, there was blood."